Am I eligible for an Australia Employer Nomination Scheme?
In addition to the main application criteria, the following apply:
- you have an eligible job offer for permanent employment for at least 2 years;
- you have an occupation on the (Employer Nomination) Scheme Occupation List (ENSOL);
- you meet the minimum salary level - your terms and conditions of employment should be at least the same as those that would apply to an Australian employed in the same workplace, in the same occupation and in the same location;
- your employer must have a training strategy in place;
- you need relevant qualifications and/or experience to fill the position;
- you must meet any mandatory licensing, registration or professional membership requirements which allow you to work unsupervised and without further training;
- you must be under 50 years of age;
- you must provide a letter of appointment (job offer) or a contract signed by both the employer and yourself;
- you have vocational English language ability - IELTS of 6 or higher.