Am I eligible for an Australia State Sponsored (Migrant) Visa?
To be eligible for an Australia State Sponsored (Migrant) Visa
, you must score at least 65 points in the Points Test. Points are awarded on the following criteria:
- Age: You must be under 50 when you apply.
- English language: You need to have sufficient English language skills for working in Australia. Note: a higher level of English is required for certain occupations.
- Qualifications: You must have post-secondary (such as university or trade) qualifications and your skills must be assessed by the relevant assessing authority. Visafirst can organise this for you.Some trades such as: carpenters; electricians; bricklayers; welders can apply with no formal qualification.
- Nominated occupation: When you apply for your Australia State Sponsored (Migrant) Visa you must nominate a skilled occupation from the Skilled Occupations List which fits your skills and qualifications.
- State nomination:You must be nominated by a participating State or Territory government.
- Health assessment
- Character assessment
- Australian work experience
- Partner skills
Skilled Occupations List (SOL)
To qualify for an Australia State Sponsored (Migrant) Visa you must nominate an occupation from the SOL, which is broken down into four main categories:
- Managers and administrators
- Associate professionals
Apply now for your Australia State Sponsored (Migrant) Visa
Call us to book your visa today or fill in our online registration form and we'll call you back.