Australia State Sponsored (Migrant) Visa
Australia State Sponsored Visa enables highly skilled migrants to permanently move to Australia to fill shortages in the Australian workforce.
Why move to Oz?
- Australia needs skilled workers urgently - 150,000 jobs are advertised weekly.
- The unemployment rate is from 3.5 - 5%.
- Full time permanent work available and Salaries paid to equate to suitable work experience.
- Quality of living in Australia consistently outperforms that in the UK and Ireland (Mercer).
If you do not have a job offer or you have dependants and want to be permanent resident on arrival the Australia State Sponsored visa is the option for you. It’s a points based visa that will allow you to work anywhere in Australia. Family member can be included on the application but you must be less than 50 years to apply.
You will be eligible for an Australia State Sponsored Visa if:
- You satisfy the Basic Requirements (age, English language, qualifications, nominated occupation, work experience, skills, health, character)
- You pass the Points Test with at least 60 points
- You nominate a skilled occupation from the Skilled Occupation List and on the State Shortage List
- You are under 50 years of age
Once your application for an Australia State Sponsored Migrant Visa is successful, you will be granted a 5 year multiple entry visa to live and work in Australia. You only need to live in Australia for 2 out of 5 years to qualify to get the visa reissued for another 5 years. Or if you spend 4 years in Oz you can be eligible for citizenship. If you are nominated by a State or Territory government, you need to agree to remain in the State for a period of at least two (2) years.
Visa First can help set you up with everything you need to start living and working in Australia including a bank account, tax file number, tax information, a mobile SIM card, work courses, jobs and other arrival packages. See our related products
Migration Talks: Find out everything you need to know about migrating abroad on the first Tuesday of every month at the Red Cow Hotel in Dublin. Visa assessments available from our Sydney office in Pitt street. Call now to book your place