Country of residence:

Book a
Work Course

Please give your vote for this product:

4.06 out of 5 based on
208 vote(s).

Australian Work Courses

You cannot work in any job that involves serving alcohol, i,e bar, waiter jobs until you have completed the 1 day RSA course. This course certifies that you understand and abide by the regulation behind serving alcohol in Australia.

You cannot work in construction until you have completed the 1 day green card construction course. The course itself is a health and safety course certifying that you understand work conditions in Australia.


All students and working holiday makers will, at some stage, work in restaurants, bars, catering events and in construction. You can now apply for this course before leaving home and complete the 1 day course at our office when you arrive in Australia.


Book your place before leaving home


You can book this with Visa first on 01 878 3329 before leaving home.