If you have a question you need answering that is not listed below skip to the bottom of the page and submit the question and we'll answer it and add it to the site.
Once you contact us on the phone or on the web to request information for one of our services we will provide you with a free eligibility assessment which will determine the most appropriate visa for you. The assessment will include preliminary information on the visa conditions and how you meet the eligibility requirements. Once you agree to use our service we will process your visa application through to completion. Our service covers the checking of your documents and personal details for correctness before we lodge your application with the relevant Government/Embassy. In the event that we spot any missing information/documents from your application we will follow up by giving you a phone call or sending you an email to request the necessary details.
Thousands of customers choose Visa First to organise their working holiday visas every year because:
- We make getting the visa you need fast and hassle-free.
- We provide a free initial assessment on the process.
- We developed the unique online visa status engine which allows you to check the status of your visa 24/7. Check your status now.
- We're visa experts and have organised over 130,000 visas for people like you.
- We have a price and service promise to you to ensure a low cost effective service.
- We offer a step-by-step consultation as we do the visa.
- We provide an end-to-end service from assessment, through gathering and processing the documents till visa grant.
- We have local offices supporting the visa process.
We don't just do visas; we sort out everything you'll need overseas - from accommodation, bank accounts, airport pick up, jobs advice and much more.
UK residents and other countries: £295.
Ireland residents: €365.
Australia residents: AUD 490.
Canadian residents: CA $495.
* Specified work is work that is undertaken in a 'specified' field or industry in a designated regional area. Specified work is any type of work described in the list below:
- plant and animal cultivation
- cultivating or propagating plants, fungi or their products or parts
- general maintenance crop work
- harvesting and/or packing fruit and vegetable crops
- immediate processing of animal products including shearing, butchery in an abattoir, packing and tanning
Note: Secondary processing of animal products, such as small goods processing and retail butchery is not eligible
- immediate processing of plant products
- maintaining animals for the purpose of selling them or their bodily produce, including natural increase
- manufacturing dairy produce from raw material
- pruning and trimming vines and trees.
- fishing and pearling
- conducting operations relating directly to taking or catching fish and other aquatic species
- conducting operations relating directly to taking or culturing pearls or pearl shell.
- tree farming and felling
- felling trees in a plantation or forest
- planting or tending trees in a plantation or forest that are intended to be felled
- transporting trees or parts of trees that were felled in a plantation or forest to the place where they are first to be milled or processed or from which they are to be transported to the place where they are to be milled or processed.
- coal mining
- oil and gas extraction
- metal ore mining
- non-metallic mineral mining and quarrying
- exploration and other mining support services
- building construction
- heavy and civil enginerring construction
- construction services
NB: Specified work does not need to be undertaken as a direct employee. Work undertaken as a contractor is eligible if it falls within the specified work definition listed above. The Specified work does not need to be paid work. Work undertaken as a volunteer may qualify if the work falls within the specified work definition listed above.
To provide evidence of specified work, please click here and download the "Employment Verification Form 1263". This must be completed by all the employers you have done specified work for during your first 12 months in Australia.
Regional Australia is defined by specific postcodes. You should check the postcode list before starting specified work to ensure it is in an eligible area.
If you are applying for your Australian working holiday visa in Ireland, post your application form, including payment of €260, to Visa First, 14 St. Stephen's Green, Dublin 2, Ireland.
If you are applying for your Australia visa in the UK, post your application form, including payment of £235 to Visa First, 3rd Floor, 9 White Lion Street, London, N1 9PD, United Kingdom.
You can pay by enclosing a postal order or bank draft made payable to Traveltowork Ltd* or by completing the credit card section of the application. Do not send cash or cheque.
*Visa First is a trading name for Traveltowork Ltd.
With the Visa First Tax Saver Pack we'll organise your TFN so you can start working and earning as soon as you arrive in Australia. Apply for your Tax File Number here.
If you want to stay as a visitor you will have to leave Australia after your working holiday visa expires and apply for a holiday visa. The maximum length you can get is 6 months on one stay.
If you decide that you want to apply for your 2nd working holiday visa before your current one expires than you will be issued a bridging visa that will allow you to stay in Australia until your 2nd year visa is granted.
- Where an official complaint is received by Visa First, the company will record the nature of the complaint and issue an acknowledgement email to the client within 5 business days of receiving the complaint. The acknowledgement will provide the client with the contact name who is responsible for dealing with the complaint. The official complaint must be made by email (you may also write, although this will slow down the process), and confirm that the client wishes to enter this process. Please email your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visa First will investigate the complaint as swiftly as possible and where applicable, the complainant will receive a regular written update on the progress of the investigation at intervals of not more than 20 business days.
- Visa First will try to resolve the complaint within 40 business days of having received the complaint. If the complaint cannot be resolved within 40 business days, the Firm will write to the complainant notifying them of the anticipated timeframe for the conclusion of the investigation.
- Within 5 business days of the conclusion of the investigation of the complaint, Visa First will issue a resolution letter detailing the outcome of the investigation. This letter will include, if applicable, an explanation of the terms of any offer that the company is prepared to make in settlement of the complaint.
|Occupation||Western Australia||New South Wales||South Australia|
|gross salary||net salary||gross salary||net salary||gross salary||net salary|
|Chef de Partie||$50,000-59,000||$42,203-48,278||$50,000-59,000||$42,203-48,278||$50,000-59,000||$42,203-48,278|