Australian Working Holiday Visa - Apply Now
The Australian Working Holiday Visa (WHM Visa) is a temporary visa which allows young Irish people to spend a year in Australia traveling and working. You have to be outside of Australia at the stage of application and while your visa is processed and successfully granted. With more than 10 years’ experience in visa processing Visa First will process your Australian working holiday visa application through to completion. We employ the services of a Registered Migration Agent, MARN 1001083and our work will be carried out within the Australian Immigration Advisers Authority code of conduct guidelines at all times.
The Australian Working Holiday Visa (WHM Visa) allows young people between the ages of 18 and 30 to have an extended holiday supplemented by casual employment for up to 12 months in Australia.
Am I eligible for the Australian Working Holiday Visa?
You are eligible for a Working Holiday Visa in Australia if:
- Your age is between 18 and 30 (inclusive) at the date of filling the Australian Working Holiday Visa application;
- You have enough money to support your stay in Australia;
- You don't take any dependent children with you;
- You are from an eligible country;
- Your passport is valid for at least one year after filling the Australian Working Holiday Visa application;
- You didn't enter in Australia on a Working Holiday Visa before. If you had - than check the 2nd year Australian Working Holiday Visa;
- You don't have any serious criminal convictions;
- You don't have any serious medical issues.
Conditions of Work
Under the Working Holiday Visa in Australia you can take any kind of work to help you fund your stay. However, because the primary idea of the visa is holiday - you are permitted to work no more than 6 months for the same employer.
The duration of the Australian Working Holiday Visa is 12 months, starting at the moment you land in Australia. You can leave and re-enter the country as many times as you like during the visa duration. For staying more than 12 months you should extend your visa with Second Year Australian Working Holiday Visa.
Countries eligible for Australian Working Holiday Visa
||Republic of Cyprus
||Republic of Ireland
||Republic of Korea
Visa First can help set you up with everything you need to start living and working in Australia including a bank account, tax file number, tax information, a mobile SIM card, work courses, jobs advice and other arrival packages.
Get Your Australian Working Holiday Visa
The Department of Immigration in Australia has issued new travel advice for those planning to visit the country on a working holiday visa. It advises people to make sure they take out travel insurance before they arrive in Australia so that they are covered to pay for any medical treatment, loss or theft of personal belongings or other incidents that may happen during their stay.
Apply with our Working Holiday Visa Team Today
- - Best Visa Price Guaranteed
- - Apply for your Australian working holiday visa by phone with our call centre in just 5 minutes. No Visa/No Fee.
- - We organise your Australian bank account for you before you go.
- - We organise your Australian mobile sim card and Australian tax file number so you can begin working as soon as you land.
- - You have access to Australia’s largest working holiday jobs database of over 65,000 active jobs.
- - As soon as you land you are picked up from the airport and have the option of 3 nights accommodation.
- - You have free internet access and job search in our Sydney working holiday centre.
- - Access to our Migration consultants to help you stay in Australia
Call 01 878 3329 to book your visa now Click here
for Live Help
In Work? Schedule a callback (We're open until 9pm) Click here Special Offer Saturday 31st January
Apply today and get the following included free of charge
- Work and travel orientation on arrival
- Live Jobs Database
- 12 months free Internet access so you can job search**
- Worth €250 FREE TODAY!