Am I eligible for an Australian Sponsorship Visa?
To be eligible to apply for an Australia Sponsorship Visa you need to fulfill the following requirements: Job Offer
You must first have an approved job offer
that is in line with your skills and experience and that meets the market salary requirements
. This job offer must come from an approved Australian employer. Visa First can check if your employment position and employer are approved.
Your letter of offer
/ employment contract must state:
- Company business and trading names, ABN and ACN (if available);
- Company contact details (postal address, telephone/ fax numbers, etc.);
- Title of the job position, as well as a description of the occupation to be filled, including skill and qualification requirements and details of the tasks that will be performed in the position;
- Period of employment and working hours (not less than 38 hours per week);
- A salary which meets the requirement of the market salary rate amount that is paid to an equivalent Australian in the sponsor's workplace (Note: The Temporary Income Threshold, is currently set at $51 400 per annum (for 38 working hours week). Base salary is the gross salary paid, excluding any additional payments or allowances such as superannuation, accommodation, bonuses, commissions, shares, meals and vehicles).
Market Salary Rates
You must be provided with the same terms and conditions that are provided to an equivalent Australian worker. Where there is no Australian performing equivalent work in the same workplace, your employer may demonstrate the market salary rate with a range of evidence to substantiate the market salary rate. Your employer is required to satisfy the department that the terms and conditions of employment proposed are appropriate for that location and industry. CV with Qualifications
You will need to provide information on your formal qualification(s) or 5 years relevant industry experience. Your CV should include:
- Copies of any education and training certificates/ diplomas held, as well as any other evidence of qualifications obtained, relevant to your Australian job offer;
- Copies of employer references;
- Full employment history, including information for each employer/ position:
- Employer's name;
- Position held / name of occupation;
- Date started;
- Date finished;
- Duties, tasks, responsibilities - required and performed on this position.
When applying for your Australian sponsorship it is important that you inform us if:
Apply now for your visa to Australia
- You or any of your dependant family members have a criminal record.
- You or any of your dependant family members have any health issues.
- You or any of your dependant family members have breached the conditions of a previous visa to Australia.
Simply call our sponsorship visa department and book your Australia Visa now by phone
. Our team will send you the necessary forms and process your visa immediately.
UK Office: +44 207 659 9186
Dublin Office: +353 1 878 3355
Kilkenny Office: +353 56 777 0227
Alternatively click here
to have information sent to you by email.