Australia Skilled Migrant Visa
The Australian Skilled Migration Visa enables highly skilled migrants to permanently move to Australia to fill shortages in the Australian workforce. Why move to Oz?
- Australia needs skilled workers urgently - 150,000 jobs are advertised weekly.
- The unemployment rate is from 3.5-5%.
- Full time permanent work available and Salaries paid to equate to suitable work experience.
- Quality of living in Australia consistently outperforms that in the UK and Ireland (Mercer).
If you do not have a job offer or you have dependants and want to be permanent resident on arrival the Australian Skilled migrant visa is the option for you. It’s a points based visa that will allow you to work anywhere in Australia. Family member can be included on the application but you must be less than 50 years to apply. You will be eligible for an Australia Highly Skilled Visa if:
- You satisfy the Basic Requirements (age, English language, qualifications, nominated occupation, work experience, skills, health, character)
- You pass the Points Test with at least 60 points
- You nominate a skilled occupation from the Skilled Occupation List
- You are under 50 years of age
If your application for an Australia Skilled Migrant Visa is successful, you will be granted a permanent resident multiple entry visa to live and work in Australia indefinitely. If during the initial 5 years of the visa grant you wish to leave and re-enter you should apply for citizenship or if you are not eligible for citizenship contact Visafirst.com on for your Resident Return Visa before you travel to ensure you maintain your permanent resident visa.
Phone 1300 655 094 from Australia.
Visa First can help set you up with everything you need to start living and working in Australia including a bank account, tax file number, tax information, a mobile SIM card, work courses, jobs and other arrival packages. See our related products
. Migration Talks:
Find out everything you need to know about migrating abroad on the first Tuesday of every month at the Red Cow Hotel in Dublin. Visa assessments available from our Sydney office in Pitt street. Call now
to book your place. Australia: Migrant Salary Survey Australian Schools – Fees and Terms