Australian Student Visa Information
If you wish to study in Australia for more than 3 months you will need an Australia Student Visa. To apply for an Australia Student Visa
you will need:
- Notification of your acceptance into a full-time course at an Australian education institution;
- The Australian education provider must be registered with the Australian Government to offer courses to overseas students;
- Evidence of your financial capacity to pay for your course fees, living expenses, air tickets and other general expenses during your time in Australia;
- Evidence of your English language ability.
A student visa for Australia is usually only valid for the duration of your course of study in Australia and will expire soon after the course finishes.
Visa First can organise your Australia Student Visa in 2-3 weeks
once you have been accepted into a course.Visa Conditions
The following conditions apply to Australian Student Visa holders:
Apply for your Australian Student Visa today
- You must satisfy the attendance and/or course requirements and maintain a valid enrolment for your course;
- You (and any dependents) are not allowed to work. However, once you have commenced your studies, you can apply for work rights which will enable you to work for up to 20 hours per week;
- You must remain with the education provider you enrolled with for the first 12 months of the course (or for the duration of the course if it lasts for less than 12 months) - except in exceptional circumstances;
- You must notify your educational provider of your residential address (and any changes to it) within 7 days of arrival in Australia.