Country of residence:

China Business,
and Holiday Visas

Book your visa by phone! 866 772 9245 (local phone)

Please give your vote for this product:

4.5 out of 5 based on
193 vote(s).

Chinese Student Visa

Visa First is a privately held company, not affiliated with the Government. We will process your visa application with the local Embassy through to completion, saving you the hassle of dealing directly with government officials, as well as the time and inconvenience to queue before the consulate section. Our service and processing fee cover the checking of your documents and personal details for correctness before we lodge your application with the Embassy. Having over 10 years of experience in the visa processing we guarantee that your visa application will not be rejected due to the submission of incorrect or incomplete information/documents. In the event that we spot any missing information/documents from your application we will follow up by giving you a phone call or sending you an email to request the necessary details. You can also apply for your visa with the local Embassy at a lower price.

The Chinese Student Visa is issued to individuals who intend to study in China for a period longer than 6 months. With this visa, applicants can take a regular educational course, advanced short term studies or take part in an internship program.

Unlike with the Chinese Tourist and Business visas, you do not need an Invitation Letter. However, you will be required to provide Admission Letter from the school or internship provider. Please note that the organization must be accredited for offering courses or internships to foreigners. The Chinese Student Visa is only valid for 30 days, after you enter China. In that time, your university or employer should assist you by arranging a Temporary Residency Permit for the entire duration of your course.

In case your educational course or internship program takes less than 6 months, you must apply for a Chinese Business Visa. The Chinese Student Visa is not suitable for courses shorter than 6 months.