Germany Working Holiday Visa
The Working Holiday Visa Program aims at enabling young Australians to gain an insight into the culture and daily life in the Federal Republic of Germany. The applicant’s primary aim should be to visit Germany; however, to help finance the stay, jobs can be taken up with different employers of the visa holder’s choice as long as the holiday purpose of the stay is being upheld. There is no time limit for the employment as long as the maximum total stay of 12 months is respected. Note, effective from 01.12.2012 all Australians will be required to undergo a fingerprint scan as part of the application process. Please contact Visa First for more information on the biometric locations, changes in the procedure or register so we can contact you back. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
- Fully completed visa application form
- one recent passport photograph (35 x 45 mm, front facial view)
- original passport (valid at least three months longer than your intended stay)
- a copy of your flight itinerary with confirmed reservation OR a copy of your airline ticket
- proof of medical insurance valid in Germany for the duration of your stay
- proof of sufficient funds (at least € 250 for each month of your stay = approx. AUD 400 per month); evidence of funds may be in form of credit cards, copies of bank statements or an official sponsorship declaration with proof of income of your sponsor
- a self-addressed Express Post Envelope OR a Prepaid Courier Satchel
The Working Holiday visa for Germany is valid for 12 months. The visa starts from the entry date stated on the application form.
You can participate in this Working Holiday Program only once! Conditions of work:
There is no limit for the period of the employment as long as the maximum total stay of 12 months is not breached. There are no restrictions with regards to the type of work that you can undertake. Apply now for your Working Holiday Visa info pack for Germany
Call now to book your German work visa info pack immediately!
Australia: +61 2 8297 6107