Yes. Anyone who wishes to enter Madagascar needs a tourist card.
You will need to provide:
- Original Passport valid for at least 6 months
- 2 passport size photographs
- A copy of airline ticket or booking confirmation from your travel agent
- Prepaid and self-addressed envelope
The tourist card is only valid for leisure or recreational purposes in Madagascar.
No. It is a paper document.
The visa is issued for 90 days.
Your tourist card for Madagascar must be activated within 180 days from the issue date.
The standard processing time for Madagascar Visas is 10 working days from the date we receive your completed application.
Visa First is the only company with an online visa status engine through which you can check the status of your Madagascar Visa application 24/7. Check your visa status here.
For Madagascar Visa processing the fees are:Irish Residents:
One month, single entry tourist visa (extendable to 90 days) - 150EUR
One month, multiple entry tourist visa (extendable to 90 days) - 165EUR
One month, single entry business visa (extendable to 90 days) - 155EUR
One month, multiple entry business visa (extendable to 90 days) - 165EUR
One month, single entry tourist visa (extendable to 90 days) – 70GBP
One month, multiple entry tourist visa (extendable to 90 days) – 80GBP
One month, single entry business visa (extendable to 90 days) – 75GBP
One month, multiple entry business visa (extendable to 90 days) – 80GBP*Please note, Embassy fee is set by the Embassies themselves and Visa First has no control over it. Usually, the Embassy fee varies according to embassy, applicant's nationality, type and duration of visa. The prices given here consist of Visa First handling fee and embassy fee. They are for one person, inclusive of VAT and are an estimate only. Please note that, additional fees may apply. These are dependant on the way you want to receive your passport, exchange rate changes, changes in the Embassy fees etc. In the event that in your case an additional fee is due we will contact you to organize the payment in the most convenient way for you.
Thousands of customers every year choose Visa First to organise their tourist visas because:
- We make getting the visa you need fast and hassle-free.
- We are the only company with an online visa status engine which allows you to check the status of your visa 24/7. Check your visa status now.
- We're visa experts and have organised over 130,000 visas for people like you.
- Our visa guarantee means no visa – no fee!*
At Visa First we do everything we can to make sure you receive the best possible service. If you feel that we have not achieved this goal we have set up a complaints handling process:
- Where an official complaint is received by Visa First, the company will record the nature of the complaint and issue an acknowledgement email to the client within 5 business days of receiving the complaint. The acknowledgement will provide the client with the contact name who is responsible for dealing with the complaint. The official complaint must be made by email (you may also write, although this will slow down the process), and confirm that the client wishes to enter this process. Please email your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visa First will investigate the complaint as swiftly as possible and where applicable, the complainant will receive a regular written update on the progress of the investigation at intervals of not more than 20 business days.
- Visa First will try to resolve the complaint within 40 business days of having received the complaint. If the complaint cannot be resolved within 40 business days, the Firm will write to the complainant notifying them of the anticipated timeframe for the conclusion of the investigation.
- Within 5 business days of the conclusion of the investigation of the complaint, Visa First will issue a resolution letter detailing the outcome of the investigation. This letter will include, if applicable, an explanation of the terms of any offer that the company is prepared to make in settlement of the complaint.