If you have a question you need answering that is not listed below skip to the bottom of the page and submit the question and we'll answer it and add it to the site.
Once you contact us on the phone or on the web to request information for one of our services we will provide you with a free eligibility assessment which will determine the most appropriate visa for you. The assessment will include preliminary information on the visa conditions and how you meet the eligibility requirements. Once you agree to use our service we will process your visa application through to completion. Our service covers the checking of your documents and personal details for correctness before we lodge your application with the relevant Government/Embassy. In the event that we spot any missing information/documents from your application we will follow up by giving you a phone call or sending you an email to request the necessary details.
Thousands of customers choose Visa First to organise their working holiday visas every year because:
- We make getting the visa you need fast and hassle-free.
- We provide a free initial assessment on the process.
- We developed the unique online visa status engine which allows you to check the status of your visa 24/7. Check your status now.
- We're visa experts and have organised over 130,000 visas for people like you.
- We have a price and service promise to you to ensure a low cost effective service.
- We offer a step-by-step consultation as we do the visa.
- We provide an end-to-end service from assessment, through gathering and processing the documents till visa grant.
- We have local offices supporting the visa process.
We don't just do visas; we sort out everything you'll need overseas - from accommodation, bank accounts, airport pick up, jobs advice and much more.
If you pass the points test we will submit your first stage application. This will be sent to immigration for assessment. You will be notified within 3 months whether or not you are selected. If selected, a preliminary check will be made with the people and organisations listed in your first stage application. If this information proves to be credible you will be sent a final stage application.
This must be returned to us along with passport photos, the documentation requested and the applicable fees.
Chat live online with our staff if you have any questions about your NZ Visa application.
Register online for your New Zealand Skilled Visa today.
- Your passport
- Your Birth Certificate
- Evidence of your English language ability.
- Evidence of a recognised qualification.
- Evidence of skilled work experience.
- Evidence of a skilled job offer (if applicable).
- Evidence of current skilled employment.
Also the following if applicable:
- Marriage Certificate
- Custody documentation (for any children where applicable).
- Police Certificates (for all applicants over 17 years of age).
- Medical/X-ray certificates
- The completion of recognised qualifications; or
- Work experience that has enabled you to gain a comparable level of skill to that which would have been gained through the completion of a relevant recognised qualification; or
- Work experience in which that expertise was a key component.
These are the major groups of skilled occupations:
- Major Group 1 (Legislators, administrators and managers)
- Major Group 2 (Professionals)
- Major Group 7 (Trades workers)
- Major Group 3 (Technicians and Associate Professionals)
- Where an official complaint is received by Visa First, the company will record the nature of the complaint and issue an acknowledgement email to the client within 5 business days of receiving the complaint. The acknowledgement will provide the client with the contact name who is responsible for dealing with the complaint. The official complaint must be made by email (you may also write, although this will slow down the process), and confirm that the client wishes to enter this process. Please email your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visa First will investigate the complaint as swiftly as possible and where applicable, the complainant will receive a regular written update on the progress of the investigation at intervals of not more than 20 business days.
- Visa First will try to resolve the complaint within 40 business days of having received the complaint. If the complaint cannot be resolved within 40 business days, the Firm will write to the complainant notifying them of the anticipated timeframe for the conclusion of the investigation.
- Within 5 business days of the conclusion of the investigation of the complaint, Visa First will issue a resolution letter detailing the outcome of the investigation. This letter will include, if applicable, an explanation of the terms of any offer that the company is prepared to make in settlement of the complaint.
|Occupation||Gross salary||Net salary|
|Chef de Partie||$36,400 - 40,000||$31,010 - 33,980|
|Primary School Teacher||$46,000 - 72,000||$38,930 - 57,320|
|Carpenter||$37,500 - 60,500||$31,917 - 49,330|
|Registered Nurse||$47,000 - 64,000||$39,755 - 51,780|
|Accountant||$45,100 - 81,000||$38,187 - 63,350|
|Diesel Mechanic||$46,700 - 79,000||$39,507 - 62,010|
|Auckland||Bay of plenty||Canterbury||West Coast||Otago||Southland|