Our work will be carried out within the New Zealand Immigration Advisers Authority code of conduct guidelines at all times.
Visa First is a Registered Migration Agent, IAA number 201001109.
If you want to study in New Zealand for more than 3 months you will need a New Zealand Student (Temporary) Visa.
A student visa is only valid for the duration of your course in New Zealand and will expire soon after the course finishes.
To apply for a New Zealand Student Visa
you will need to:
- Have an offer of a place from a New Zealand education provider;
- Meet the health and character requirements;
- Give evidence of enough funds to support yourself (NZ$10,000 per year approximately);
- Provide proof that you plan to leave New Zealand when you have finished your course of study;
- Have a passport that is valid for at least three months past the end of your intended stay.
Visit Am I Eligible?
for more information getting a New Zealand Student Visa.Booking your study course
If you haven't already applied for a course in New Zealand, click the following link to choose from a list of available courses - List of Certified Education Providers
. Converting to a permanent visa
It is very popular for students to apply for permanent residency while in New Zealand on the student visa. Visa First can also process this for student visa holders while you are in New Zealand.Apply for your NZ Student Visa today
Call the Visa First Student Visa Department to book your visa now: