Visa First is processing Tourist Visas for Singapore and can assist you with your application. Irish and British nationals are due a 30 day visa free stay in Singapore.
What do I need to apply for my Tourist visa?
- ORIGINAL passport together with photocopy of the applicant's:
- Completed Form 14A (original);
- Checklist 4 attached to Form 14A;
- One recent passport-sized color photograph;
- Letter of introduction + scanned copies of sponsor's ID (both sides) OR Confirmed hotel reservation;
- Copy of confirmed return / onward air ticket / flight itinerary (showing flight numbers, dates of entry into and out of Singapore);
- Letter from the applicant's employer granting leave of absence and stating how long the applicant has been employed, his/her designation and salary if he/she is employed;
- Letter from college stating your student status;
- Sufficient funds / FOR STUDENTS ONLY - copy of most recent bank statement;
- Pre-paid, self-addressed, special delivery envelope;
IF BUSINESS VISIT:
- A letter from your employer stating the purpose of your visit and duration of stay in Singapore together with a Letter of Introduction (Form V39A) from Singapore Registered company
Call Visa First now to book your visa to Singapore today.
UK: +44 207 659 9180
Ireland: +353 1 878 3329
Or to apply online for this visa click here.
NB: Please note that we currently process this visa only for people residing in UK and Ireland.