Once you contact us on the phone or on the web to request information for one of our services we will provide you with a free eligibility assessment which will determine the most appropriate visa for you. The assessment will include preliminary information on the visa conditions and how you meet the eligibility requirements. Once you agree to use our service we will process your visa application through to completion. Our service covers the checking of your documents and personal details for correctness before we lodge your application with the relevant Government/Embassy. In the event that we spot any missing information/documents from your application we will follow up by giving you a phone call or sending you an email to request the necessary details.
Thousands of customers choose Visa First to organise their working holiday visas every year because:
- We make getting the visa you need fast and hassle-free.
- We provide a free initial assessment on the process.
- We developed the unique online visa status engine which allows you to check the status of your visa 24/7. Check your status now.
- We're visa experts and have organised over 130,000 visas for people like you.
- We have a price and service promise to you to ensure a low cost effective service.
- We offer a step-by-step consultation as we do the visa.
- We provide an end-to-end service from assessment, through gathering and processing the documents till visa grant.
- We have local offices supporting the visa process.
We don't just do visas; we sort out everything you'll need overseas - from accommodation, bank accounts, airport pick up, jobs advice and much more.
3-Month Single Entry visa – €100
6-Month Double Entry visa – €150
6-Month Triple Entry visa – €185
3-Month Single Entry visa – €175
1-Year Multiple Entry visa –€275
*Please note, Embassy fee is set by the Embassies themselves and Visa First has no control over it. Usually, the Embassy fee varies according to embassy, applicant’s nationality, type and duration of visa. The prices given here consist of Visa First handling fee and embassy fee. They are for one person, inclusive of VAT and are an estimate only. Please note that, additional fees may apply. These are dependant on the way you want to receive your passport, exchange rate changes, changes in the Embassy fees etc. In the event that in your case an additional fee is due we will contact you to organize the payment in the most convenient way for you.
If you’re going on a business visit, you will need to obtain a visa in advance.
|Brunei Darussalam||Laos||South Africa|
|France||Netherlands||United Arab Emirates|
|Hong Kong SAR||Oman||Vietnam|
If you hold a passport from either of the countries below you will have to apply in person with the Thai embassy of your permanent residency:
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport, Samut Prakarn
- Chiangmai International Airport, Chiangmai
- Phuket International Airport, Phuket
- Hatyai International Airport, Songkla
- U Tapao Airport , Rayong
- Mae Sai Immigration Checkpoint, Chiengrai
- Chieng Saen Immigration Checkpoint, Chiengrai
- Chieng Khong Immigration Checkpoint, Chiengrai
- Betong Immigration Checkpoint, Yala
- Sadoa Immigration Checkpoint, Songkla
- Samui Airport, Surat Thani
- Sukhothai International Airport, Tak Immigration Checkpoint
- Bangkok Harbour Immigration Checkpoint, Bangkok
- Sri Racha Immigration Checkpoint, Chonburi
- Mabtaput Immigration Checkpoint, Rayong
- Nong Khai Immigration Checkpoint, Nong Khai
- Samui Immigration Checkpoint Surat Thani
- Phuket Immigration Checkpoint, Phuket
- Satun Immigration Checkpoint, Satun
- Krabi Immigration Checkpoint, Krabi
- Songkhla Harbour Immigraion Checkpoint, Songkhla
- Chiangrai Airport Immigration Checkpoint, Chiangrai
- Surat Thani Airport Immigration Checkpoint, Surat Thani
If you intend to stay longer please get back to us and we might be able to help with the visa organizing depending where you’re residing at the moment!
- Where an official complaint is received by Visa First, the company will record the nature of the complaint and issue an acknowledgement email to the client within 5 business days of receiving the complaint. The acknowledgement will provide the client with the contact name who is responsible for dealing with the complaint. The official complaint must be made by email (you may also write, although this will slow down the process), and confirm that the client wishes to enter this process. Please email your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visa First will investigate the complaint as swiftly as possible and where applicable, the complainant will receive a regular written update on the progress of the investigation at intervals of not more than 20 business days.
- Visa First will try to resolve the complaint within 40 business days of having received the complaint. If the complaint cannot be resolved within 40 business days, the Firm will write to the complainant notifying them of the anticipated timeframe for the conclusion of the investigation.
- Within 5 business days of the conclusion of the investigation of the complaint, Visa First will issue a resolution letter detailing the outcome of the investigation. This letter will include, if applicable, an explanation of the terms of any offer that the company is prepared to make in settlement of the complaint.