If you have a question you need answering that is not listed below skip to the bottom of the page and submit the question and we'll answer it and add it to the site.
Once you contact us on the phone or on the web to request information for one of our services we will provide you with a free eligibility assessment which will determine the most appropriate visa for you. The assessment will include preliminary information on the visa conditions and how you meet the eligibility requirements. Once you agree to use our service we will process your visa application through to completion. Our service covers the checking of your documents and personal details for correctness before we lodge your application with the relevant Government/Embassy. In the event that we spot any missing information/documents from your application we will follow up by giving you a phone call or sending you an email to request the necessary details.
Thousands of customers choose Visa First to organise their working holiday visas every year because:
- We make getting the visa you need fast and hassle-free.
- We provide a free initial assessment on the process.
- We developed the unique online visa status engine which allows you to check the status of your visa 24/7. Check your status now.
- We're visa experts and have organised over 130,000 visas for people like you.
- We have a price and service promise to you to ensure a low cost effective service.
- We offer a step-by-step consultation as we do the visa.
- We provide an end-to-end service from assessment, through gathering and processing the documents till visa grant.
- We have local offices supporting the visa process.
We don't just do visas; we sort out everything you'll need overseas - from accommodation, bank accounts, airport pick up, jobs advice and much more.
- Your visa processing fee AU$499
- The completed UK visa application forms
- Your valid passport from an eligible country. Please note that Visa First currently only organises UK Youth Mobility Visas (Working Holiday Visas) for Australian, New Zealand and Canadian citizens.
- Evidence of funds: You must be able to provide evidence of enough funds to partially support yourself in the UK – at least £1800 (approximately AU$3000/CA$2900/NZ$4000/€2200).
Visit Am I Eligible for more information.
Get the processes started now and apply for your UK Visa today.
- must never have been in the UK on a working holiday visa;
- must apply outside of the UK - either from your home country OR from a country for which you have a valid long term visa and have already spent 6 months before submitting your application;
- must be aged between 18 - 30 and have no children
With regards to the Youth Mobility visa you are not allowed to apply from inside the UK. You need to apply either from Australia or from a country which you have a valid long-term visa for and you are allowed to apply only after you have spent 6 months in the country. So unfortunately going to France for a couple of weeks won't do.
With regards to the processing time it depends from the consulate's availability. They are aiming to finalise YMS applications within 28 working days after receiving the full pack of the required documents.
If there is no way to travel back to Australia to apply for your visa you will be allowed to enter the UK as a visitor for a period of up to 6 months but you won't be allowed to work.
There are quite lot different visa categories for the UK. You need to check which type of visa will be the most suitable for you. For those visa types you are not required to be aged under 31.
Please be advised that we can help you with the UK working holiday visa but for the French one you need to submit the application in person.
- Where an official complaint is received by Visa First, the company will record the nature of the complaint and issue an acknowledgement email to the client within 5 business days of receiving the complaint. The acknowledgement will provide the client with the contact name who is responsible for dealing with the complaint. The official complaint must be made by email (you may also write, although this will slow down the process), and confirm that the client wishes to enter this process. Please email your complaint to email@example.com
- Visa First will investigate the complaint as swiftly as possible and where applicable, the complainant will receive a regular written update on the progress of the investigation at intervals of not more than 20 business days.
- Visa First will try to resolve the complaint within 40 business days of having received the complaint. If the complaint cannot be resolved within 40 business days, the Firm will write to the complainant notifying them of the anticipated timeframe for the conclusion of the investigation.
- Within 5 business days of the conclusion of the investigation of the complaint, Visa First will issue a resolution letter detailing the outcome of the investigation. This letter will include, if applicable, an explanation of the terms of any offer that the company is prepared to make in settlement of the complaint.