Country of residence:

Change your country

If the above selected country of residence is not the one you are in now, you may change it.

China Business,
and Holiday Visas

Book your visa by phone!
01 878 3329 (local phone)

Please give your vote for this product:

4.53 out of 5 based on
186 vote(s).

China Business, Tourist and Student Visas

Visa First is a privately held company, not affiliated with the Government. We will process your visa application with the local Embassy through to completion, saving you the hassle of dealing directly with government officials, as well as the time and inconvenience to queue before the consulate section. Our service and processing fee cover the checking of your documents and personal details for correctness before we lodge your application with the Embassy. Having over 10 years of experience in the visa processing we guarantee that your visa application will not be rejected due to the submission of incorrect or incomplete information/documents. In the event that we spot any missing information/documents from your application we will follow up by giving you a phone call or sending you an email to request the necessary details. You can also apply for your visa with the local Embassy at a lower price.

VisaFirst process visas on behalf of the Chinese Embassy saving you the hassle of queuing up for a few hours, ensuring there is no risk for your visa to be refused because of incorrect documents and insufficient documents.

Our offices in US are open 9am-5.3pm Monday to Friday however applications can be posted to us and returned by registered post within 48 hours.
If you have any urgent queries, please, call us the china visa helpdesk at 866 772 9245

Complete the form below and you will be sent the necessary visa forms by email/post.

If you’re going to China for work, study or just for a holiday, Visa First can organise your:

  • Chinese Tourist Visa
  • Chinese Business Visa
  • Chinese Student Visa

If you need a China Business Visa
, you will need to also have an Invitation Letter on letter-headed paper from an authorised Chinese Government Department or Government-authorised company – an original is required.

If you need a China Student Visa, you will need to have an Admission Letter from the school you will be attending in China.


The amount of time you are permitted to remain in China depends on your type of visa. A single or double entry visa will usually be valid for 3 months while a multi-entry visa, only issued by official invitation for business visitors, is usually valid for 6 or 12 months.

Apply now for your Chinese Visa
Call now to book your China visa immediately or fill in the online visa application form for a callback later. We’ll send your Chinese visa application to you by mail. Return it to us by post and we’ll process your application and return it to you by post within 5 working days.