Country of residence:


Please give your vote for this product:

4.31 out of 5 based on
173 vote(s).

Am I eligible for a US H-1B Visa?

You might be eligible for H-1B visa if:
  • You are a professional with specialized knowledge, such as scientist, engineer, programmer, research analyst, management consultant, journalist, accountant, and others with Bachelor's or equivalent degree
  • You are a professional Nurse entering the U.S. to perform complex job duties or supervise nursing operations
  • You are a distinguished fashion model
  • You are a foreign national entering the U.S. to offer exceptional services relating to cooperative research and development projects administered by the U.S. department of defense