The H-1B Visa is the official and primary US working visa / permit available to people from all over the world.
The H-1B visa program allows an employer to sponsor a foreign worker in the U.S. in a specialty occupation. Examples include architecture, engineering, mathematics, physical sciences, medicine and health, education, and business specialties, etc.
Practical experience along with at least a bachelor's degree or its equivalent is required for this US working visa. The H-1B visa is also used for fashion models of distinguished merit ability.
H-1B visas are granted for an initial period of 3 year stay in the United States. Your spouse and unmarried children under 21 years of age, who wish to visit, accompany or join you in the US may apply for the applicable visa to join you, but spouses are not eligible to work in the United States.
- You need to obtain the H-1B visa prior to your entry.
- You must also show that the purpose of your temporary stay is for employment related to your field of study.
- Basic requirements include that you are currently employed or have a job offer from an employer in the US.
- The job itself must be a specialty occupation and require at least a Bachelor degree-level qualification or equivalent experience.
- You may also be required to meet certain health and character requirements.
Call us now to book your US H-!B Visa over the phone today: