Country of residence:


Please give your vote for this product:

4.5 out of 5 based on
159 vote(s).

US H-2B Visa is an independent Irish based company that is not affiliated with the Department of Immigration. Visas are available from the Department of Immigration for free or at a lower cost if you apply directly. employs the services of Registered Migration Agents and our work will be carried out within the Immigration Advisers Authority code of conduct guidelines at all times. Our services services include professional visa advice, document checking and visa processing. provides the following value added services: notifying you on any changes to the Immigration regulations; free initial assessment on the process; price and service promise; individual service - each case is assigned their own visa consultant who deals with the application from start to finish; local offices supporting the visa process; high-quality service based on a library with specific information on the various Immigration practices and requirements.

The H-2B visa is a great way for people who want to enter into the U.S. temporarily and engage in non-agricultural employment which is seasonal, intermittent, a peak load need, or a one-time occurrence. Spouses and unmarried children under 21 years can enter the U.S. with the H-2B visa holder but they are do not have work rights in the U.S.


You might meet the requirements for this US working visa if:

  • Your job opportunity is temporary, non-agricultural and full-time and requires at least 40 hours of employment per week.
  • You meet certain health and character requirements.
  • Your employer proves that there are no unemployed US workers willing or able to do the work. This process requires a recruitment campaign, including advertising in a local newspaper for available temporary workers.
  • Your employer shows that your employment will not adversely affect the wages and working conditions of similarly employed U.S. workers.



The H-2B visa is valid as long as the employer needs the temporary worker to a maximum period of one year. However, the employer may extend the duration of the visa up to three years in some situations.