Country of residence:

US J-1

Please give your vote for this product:

4.48 out of 5 based on
161 vote(s).

US J-1 Visa


A J-1 visa is a non-immigrant visa issued by the United States to exchange visitors participating in programs that promote cultural exchange.

Visa First do not provide a J1 service.

If you are interested in a J1 visa programme, contact either Sayit Travel at 1850 518 472 or Go4Less at 01 435 0000, Ireland’s largest student travel specialists!