UK Study Visa (Tier 4 Student Visa): Free Assessment
The UK student visa (tier 4 study visa) allows you to study and work once you are studying for at least 6 months and are offered a place in a UK educational institute. The UK is recognized as having some of the world's best colleges and universities.
If your course is under 6 months you may instead enter the UK on a visitor visa however you will not be able to work in this case on the visitor visa.
UK Visa Processing
1. You should ensure that your provider is listed on the Register of Sponsors Licensed Under the Points-Based System. Click here
to access the list.
2. Complete the application form (you can download it after you register with us) and return to us by fax or email including:
- Copy of the University Acceptance Letter;
- Copies of the qualification documents listed on the Acceptance letter;
- Copy of evidence of paid tuition fees;
- Copy of evidence of maintenance funds.
3. We will check the documents to insure that everything is in order.
4. Once ready we will have your biometric appointment booked.
5. After you attend the biometric appointment, you need to submit your application, including all the supporting documents (originals), with the nearest British High Commission.
Click here to apply for assistance with your UK study visa
UK Student Kickstart Pack
Having your visa organised is just the first step to preparing to study in the UK. The Uk student kickstart pack provides you with everything you need before you leave your home country to make sure you are fully prepared for studying in the UK. See below for a list of services within the Kickstart pack:
We also provide you with a UK bank account prior to departing your home country. This is particularly popular as you will need this to work or to manage your money in the UK on arrival. UK banks can delay a bank account for up to 6 weeks if you don't have a utility bill in your name in the UK and a tax file number.
UK National Insurance Number
You will need a UK national insurance number (social insurance number) in order to work in the UK. Visa First can organise this for you prior to departure.
UK student accommodation
Our team also book you student accommodation prior to departure to UK. Student visa allows you to study in the UK in a course in excess of 6 months. In the event your course is for less than 6 months you may not need a visa but can still apply for the predeparture services
Apply here for a UK student visa information pack
the Netherlands: +31 2 0890 8144
France:0033 179 978 528
New Zealand +64 9 984 1996