- Visafirst reserves the right not to provide any service without the client agreeing to our terms and conditions as set out here.
- Any visas arranged under the name Migration Abroad are covered by the same terms and conditions of Visafirst as set out here.
- These Terms & Conditions govern the provision of all services provided by Visafirst in the processing of visa applications and other ancillary services for their clients. All orders made by Visafirst clients are subject to the terms and conditions set out herein.
- Visafirst acts as an agent on behalf of their clients in the submission of applications for visa and ancillary services to the appropriate institutions and/or immigration authorities.
- Visafirst aims to process the visa application in the timelines committed to in its promotional materials. Visafirst do not guarantee time guidelines. Visafirst will not be held responsible should the immigration authorities or any other third party change their rules, regulations or processing requirements if that change has a direct effect on the timeline for delivery. However, Visafirst will use its best endeavors to minimise any delay or inconvenience caused in this respect.
- All processing times indicated by Visafirst or Visafirst materials are dependent upon the opening days/times of embassies, consulates and the offices of Visafirst. Visa processing times shown on promotional materials are standard/average processing times.
- Visafirst will not be held responsible for costs incurred due to a delay in the visa process due to circumstances outside of our control.
- Visafirst bears no responsibility for costs incurred by an applicant or any secondary applicants while waiting for a visa to be finalised by the immigration authorities. These costs may include but are not limited to cost of flights, rent of accommodation, loss of earnings or any other costs. Visafirst is not liable for any costs arising from any action or inaction of any immigration authority, embassy or government body associated with the visa process or indeed for the non-provision of service from any third party associated with the visa process or visa delivery; which may result in a visa application or any part in the visa application process being delayed or refused as a result.
- Visafirst advises its clients not to make any travel bookings, sell any property, or give notice of intent to leave any job until you have confirmation of your visa grant. Should you decide to disregard this advice, Visafirst will not be responsible for any associated costs of such action(s) (including travel costs) in the event of a delay or refusal of your visa application.
- Visafirst will always lodge a visa application in the applicants’ best interest. We are a private company and we do not have authority to grant a visa of any kind. We cannot guarantee a positive result on a visa application or any assessment or review in arriving at the final result, which is part of the visa process. The final decision on all applications rests with the relevant organization responsible for issuing that result.
- Visafirst cannot influence: any decision made by an immigration authority; any requests for additional information before finalising a visa; any delay by an immigration authority in the issuing of a visa; or a decision to refuse to grant a visa.
- Visafirst advises its clients on visa options and applies for visa applications on their behalf in good faith based on immigration information made available directly by immigration and embassy departments at the time of lodgement. In the event where immigration laws and/or regulations have been updated by an immigration department but such updates have not made known to the public at the time of visa lodgement such conflicting information is outside the control of Visafirst. Visafirst will not be liable for any visa application being refused or any additional costs arising from such a refusal (including travel costs) should situations of outdated information arise.
- Similarly, in the event where immigration advice provided by one immigration officer / consular official conflicts with that of an visa issuing immigration officer at the port of entry, such conflicting information is outside the control of Visafirst. Visafirst will not be liable for any visa application being refused or any additional costs arising from such a refusal (including travel costs) should situations of conflicting information between immigration officers arise.
- Visafirst will use and rely on information provided by the client in the provision of services to its clients. Visafirst will not independently verify or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of such information.
- It is the client's responsibility to provide Visafirst with all required information and documentation concerning the application. This may include but is not limited to documentation from third parties such as partners, family, employers, sponsors, assessment bodies, educational bodies, etc. If the required documentation does not meet with the requirements of Visafirst, Visafirst retain the right not to lodge that visa application until it has received all of the required information in order to do so.
- Visafirst cannot lodge a visa application until it has complete documentation as outlined in the registration pack and any subsequent documentation requested by Visafirst from the main applicant.
- Visafirst cannot be held responsible for any expense and/or delay arising from incomplete application forms, inaccurate/false information provided or inaccurate/false supporting documentation.
- Visafirst are not responsible for applications that have become ineligible as a result of changes in Immigration policy. Visafirst will not be held responsible for any changes in immigration policy which affect the eligibility of a visa application at any stage while a visa application is being processed by the Immigration Authorities. Any application that is not lodged to the Immigration Authorities may also be affected by changes in Immigration policy.
- Visafirst will provide the relevant medical forms to a client, should health examinations be required. Visafirst will also provide the client with a list of authorized doctors that are eligible to carry out these medicals. However Visafirst have no part in the process of carrying out these medicals or providing these medical results to the Immigration Authorities for further processing.
- Visafirst advise applicants not to complete any health examinations (such as Chest X-ray, Medicals, Blood tests, etc) until advised to do so by Visafirst. Visafirst do not cover the medical costs involved in this process.
- The results of health examinations are valid for 12 months from the date of issue. If the medical results provided to the Immigration Authorities have expired by the time an immigration officer reviews these results for the visa application, the client is responsible for providing up-to-date medicals and paying any associated costs.
- The results of character checks / police clearances are valid for 12 months from the date of issue. If the character checks / police clearances provided to the Immigration Authorities have expired by the time an immigration officer reviews these for the visa application, the client is responsible for providing up-to-date character checks / police clearances and paying any associated costs.
- The results for assessments and visa applications are valid for a limited period of time. The client is responsible for ensuring that the result for an assessment or visa application is provided to Visafirst, not less than 30 days prior to the date of expiry of that result.
- Australian and New Zealand Working Holiday Visa applications may be finalized within 48 hours of lodgment. In some instances, applications may be referred to an Australian Immigration Office or the New Zealand Immigration Office for further processing. Referred applications may take up to 6 weeks to finalize once all outstanding information is received.
- Should you choose to purchase any of the services offered by Visafirst, either electronically or via the telephone; and wish to settle payment for that service by either cash, bank draft, postal order, cheque, credit card, debit card or bank transfer; you acknowledge that you agree to the Visafirst terms of service. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any additional fees that may be required to facilitate the visa application or ancillary service including but not limited to fees in connection with medical reports, Chest X-rays, court documents, couriers, translation services, certification of documents, police checks or passport renewals.
- Visafirst will not provide any service (including the lodgment of a visa application) until payment has been made to Visafirst in full for that service. Visafirst is not responsible for any repercussions of not providing the service in question.
- Our prices may need to be changed without prior notice as our prices are governed by exchange rates and changes in immigration costs.
- As soon as payment is received, the client is deemed to have engaged the service of Visafirst. Our service is our professional advise and expertise. Once the service has been provided to the client it cannot be returned, whether or not the client has changed his mind or no longer wishes to utilise it. If a client submits a refund request within 30 minutes of payment, they may be entitled to a partial refund, if the service has not been provided to them and/or work has not commenced on their file.
- Visafirst registration pack payments are non refundable.
- No refund is forthcoming of any fees paid to Visafirst where the visa application has been lodged to the Immigration Authorities regardless of the reason for withdrawal.
- If a client pays Visafirst to assess documentation for a visa application or to assess documents relating to any part of that application, this assessment will involve a review of documentation required by Visafirst to prepare an application for lodging to the relevant organization. Document assessments are non-refundable should the client decide for whatever reason not to proceed with the application once Visafirst has begun to assess the clients documentation.
- If an application has become ineligible due to Immigration policy changes that have been introduced between when the application was accepted by Visafirst but before the application is lodged to the Immigration Authorities, no refund is forthcoming for the assessment of the client’s documentation where Visafirst has provided this service.
- If, after registering for the visa application with Visafirst you wish to withdraw the visa application and that application has not been submitted to the Immigration Authorities, assessment and/or administration fees apply.
- Please note that immigration fees may be partially refunded in cases where the visa application has not yet been submitted to the Immigration Authorities. This is at the discretion of Visafirst.
- Fees paid to Visafirst are non-refundable should you withdraw a visa application that you have kept on hold for a period longer than 6 months, even if that application might have never been submitted to the Immigration Authorities.
- Additional cancellation fees apply in cases where you wish to cancel a visa that has been approved.
- Visafirst reserves the right, at our discretion, to change our product providers or any other parties involved in providing any of our ancillary services/products (SIM Cards, Taxsaver packs, Work Courses, KICK Start Packs, etc.) as deemed appropriate by Visafirst.
- You agree for Visafirst to keep clients updated by phone and e-mail about recent updates and changes set by the relevant assessing bodies, immigration authorities, embassies and consulates; as well as new products/services and updates to products/services that Visafirst offers in cases where the information is relevant to the products that the client has initially purchased, enquired about or registered for with VisaFirst.com.
You can opt out of receiving any further correspondence by e-mailing email@example.com or calling Visafirst anytime and request to be removed from our mailing list.
- You must travel with the same passport you hold at time of completing this application. If you obtain a new passport after your visa has been issued, you need to contact Visafirst help desk to have your visa re-allocated to your new passport. In this case, re-allocation fees apply.
- Additional charges of 2% apply in cases where applicants choose ‘credit card’, ‘laser card’ or ‘debit card’ type of payment for the services they wish to apply for subject to a minimum of €5 / £3.
- Visafirst operates a strict no refund policy for all ancillary services/ products. (In exceptional or extreme circumstances a partial refund of the Fee paid may be considered but a minimum service fee of €10 / £10 will be withheld in case you wish to cancel any of the additional products that you apply for - SIM Cards, Taxsaver packs, Work Courses, KICK Start Packs, etc.)
- In the event of loss or damage to any passport or documents received, Visafirst liability will be limited to the actual value of the passport and documents up to a maximum of €70 / £70 per applicant. Visafirst accepts no liability for consequential loss.
- Visafirst reserves the right to return any passport without the requested visa if the passport or the documents provided do not comply with the requirements or if there is insufficient time to process the visa.
- Any visa application request submitted to Visafirst by a partner or agent on behalf of their client (traveler) will be deemed to be an application submitted to Visafirst by the partner’s / agent’s client (traveler) directly to Visafirst. All terms and conditions listed herein apply to both the partner / agent and the partner’s / agent’s client (traveler) equally
- If Visafirst acts as an agent or introduces/refers the customer to ancillary or related products of other businesses, then the customer is bound by the specific Terms and Conditions of that business which may be different to the Terms and Conditions of Visafirst.
- Where a visa pack or an ancillary pack is sold to a client via an agent, the agent is responsible for taking the initial information and payment. Information received by Visafirst from the agent is understood to be true and complete. Should the client provide conflicting information at a later date to a Visafirst case officer, Visafirst will not be responsible for the result of the application.
- Visafirst does not carry any duty of care and / or have any liability to the client once the contracted service is completed with the client.
In the case of a visa application the contracted service is deemed to be complete on the provision of a final visa decision from an authorised immigration case officer – this is normally in the form of a visa grant letter or visa refusal letter.
This limitation on duty of care and / or liability includes but is not limited to information; advice or opinion provided by Visafirst to the client after the contracted service is complete.
This limitation on duty of care and / or liability also includes but is not limited to any accident, injury or loss suffered by the client or any third party as a result of a service or product provided by Visafirst to that client.
- Visafirst is entitled to include additional Terms & Conditions should the need arise. The submission of an application to Visafirst by web, post, fax, email, constitutes agreement to these Terms & Conditions, including amendments thereto, by the customer.
- The provision of visa services from Visafirst to a client ends as soon as a decision is reached by an authorized immigration officer on a visa application. No further work or services will be provided or included from Visafirst to the client as part of the visa service provision unless already included in the original contract. Visafirst may from time to time provide information or an opinion to the client outside of the provision of immigration visas services. This information may include but is not limited to information relating to travel and visa entry dates, travel options, relocation, employment, accommodation, geography, and general information about life in another country. None of this information or opinion shall be considered to be part of the service. Visafirst will not be held responsible for any inaccuracies or unsuitability of such information. It is the client’s own responsibility to review and confirm for himself the accuracy and suitability of any such information.
- Once an application is finalised by the Immigration, regardless of the result (approval, refusal or withdrawal), no further assessment of this visa application will be taken by Visafirst. However, should you wish to lodge a new application for the same visa type, Visafirst can re-submit your application at a reduced fee for you. This is at the discretion of Visafirst.
- Correspondence between Immigration and Visafirst with regards to any visa application is strictly confidential and is not subject to futher distribution to third parties (including main applicants).
- It is the client’s own responsibility to ensure that he familiarizes himself with his visa activation date and that the client enters the country to activate his visa before the visa activation date passes. The client’s visa is liable to be cancelled once the visa expiration date passes if the client has not entered before this date. The client bear’s all responsibility and liability in such situations.
- If you have entered a country on a visa, it is your responsibility to ensure that you make yourself aware of and abide by all terms and conditions applicable to that visa, irrespective of who arranged that visa. Visafirst bears no responsibility or duty of care to a client (and secondary applicants included on a visa application) for his/their legal status in another country.
If at any point, you are unclear of your visa status, it is advised that you contact the local Department of Immigration to clarify your legal position.
- Visafirst bears no responsibility or liability for you breaking any existing visa terms and conditions (including overstaying) that you hold or previously held which results in you subsequently becoming illegal in Australia. It is your responsibility to ensure that you remain legal at all times while you are in Australia.
- Visafirst will not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by an embassy/consulate issuing an incorrect visa or incorrect details on a visa as this is out of our control.
- Visafirst shall not be held responsible under any circumstance to compensate you for any loss, damage or delay of passports or travel documents by any third party courier/delivery company.
- In the event that you want to apply for another visa for a country that you are currently in and the Immigration Authorities require you to be outside of the country at the time of lodgment you need to contact us as soon as you leave the country. Please note that we will process your required visa only once we receive your written confirmation that you are outside of the country.
Failure to do so and should you re-enter that country without our team providing you with your visa grant letter/number, will result in additional travel expense which will be your responsibilty to cover and not the responsibiliy of Visafirst.
- Passport cover covers the replacement cost of the passport and where possible the provision of passport replacement documents. Re-imbursement is limited to the fee that the embassy charges for the replacement of the passport.Please note, that the passport cover service is valid only for the duration of the visa.
- It is your responsibility to make sure you read your Visa Grant Notification letter. It is very important that you understand and abide by your visa conditions. If you fail to abide by these conditions, your visa may be cancelled and you will be required to leave Australia.
Visafirst will not be held responsible for costs incurred as a result of the client not abiding by these conditions.
- Visafirst cannot be held responsible for incorrect details on a visa as it is the client's responsibility to check the received Visa Grant Notification letter and make sure that the passport details on the visa letter appear exactly as they appear on the passport. Please note that failure to do so may result in significant delays/missed flights/additional travel expenses/not being allowed to enter the relevant country.
Visafirst should not be held responsible for costs incurred as a result of not following the above obligation.
- As our client it is your responsibility to declare any facts which may adversely affect your case via an email prior to engaging our services. This may include but is not limited to serious medical conditions and serious criminal convictions.
- Tax File Number (TFN) applications are processed by the Australian Tax Office (ATO). The ATO is solely responsible for the timely processing of TFN applications and the ATO has total discretion whether to grant or deny an Australian TFN. Visafirst bares no responsibility for any delays caused by the ATO in the processing of Australian TFN applications. Visafirst bears no responsibility for any decisions made by the ATO whether to approve or deny TFN applications.
- The information on this web site is current at time of publication and may be subject to change.
- A visa may be cancelled at any point in time after the visa grant letter is issued if it is discovered that the information provided to Visafirst and in turn to the immigration authorities for the purposes of the visa application is deemed to be false and / or misleading information. In the event of a visa being cancelled on such grounds, Visafirst will bear no responsibility for any costs, grievances, liabilities or any other outcomes suffered by the clients that results from the cancellation of a visa application arranged through Visafirst.