Visa Subclass 300
The Prospective Marriage Visa for Australia is a temporary visa available to the unmarried partners of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen who wish to marry their fiancé in Australia and migrate there. If you intend to apply for this visa, you must be outside Australia when you apply and when the visa is granted.
This visa is valid for 9 months from the date the visa is granted. If you are granted an Australian Fiancé visa, you must enter Australia and marry your fiancé (sponsor) within the 9 months. You are then entitled to apply for an Australia Spouse Visa.
Requirements for The Marriage Visa
To be eligible for an Australia Fiancé Visa, you must:
- be sponsored by an eligible person;
- be aged 18 years or over (or aged 16 years or over if you have an Australian court order allowing you to marry your intended fiancé(e));
- be of the opposite sex to your fiancé(e);
- have met (as adults) your fiancé(e) in person and you are known to each other;
- both be free to marry and both be of marriageable age. Your intended marriage must also be able to be recognised under Australian law;
- genuinely intend to marry your fiancé(e);
- genuinely intend to live with your fiancé(e) as husband and wife;
- meet health and character requirements of Australian Immigration.
Your Trusted Migration Agent
Visa First is a private migration agency with over 10 years' experience in visa processing. Number 1001083 issued by the Migration Agents Registration Authority guarantees a code of conduct will be followed for every application. We've helped hundreds of couples reunite and marry in Australia. Contact us today!
Why Apply with Visa First
- Lowest visa processing fees.
- We will only apply for you if we are sure your application meets the immigration requirements.
- Get expertise on your side - we've successfully applied for Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300) hundreds of times.
- We will support you before, during and after the application - helping you understand the process and collect the required documents.
- You can monitor the status of your application online by logging in to your account. Either way, we will keep constant contact with you over the phone and email to notify you of your application's status.
Book Australia Fiance / Prospective Marriage (300) VisaBook Online
To book your visa by phone
Call 01 878 3329
Are you a corporate visa organizer?
Our Website has been build with a thought for your specific needs such as group booking, online tracking of multiple applications and detailed purchase reports.
Our 1-2-3 Process
Secure Online Registration
Application with the Embassy
Log in to you account and monitor the progress of your application.
Get Your Visa by Mail
Get ready to travel with the time we saved you on application and Embassy procedures.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if our marriage is an arranged marriage?
What if we decide to marry before the Prospective Marriage Visa is granted?
What happens if I do not marry my sponsor within 9 months of the visa being granted or if I marry someone else?
Do we have to marry in Australia?
My fiancée does not live in Australia. Can she sponsor me?
What evidence of relationship do you need?
- You must have met your intended spouse in person and know him or her personally.
- You and your partner must each provide a statement or statutory declaration regarding the history of your relationship, including how, when and where you first met; how your relationship developed; when you decided to marry or to start a de facto relationship; your domestic arrangements (how you support each other financially, physically and emotionally and when this level of commitment began); any periods of separation (when and why the separation occurred, for how long and how you maintained your relationship during the period of separation); your future plans.
Can I include family members on this visa?
Can I work in Australia on this visa?
Can I study in Australia on this visa?
Can I lodge my application from inside Australia?
Group Bookings for Australia Fiance / Prospective Marriage (300) Visa
In order to facilitate members of corporate teams, handling travel arrangement on behalf of entire groups of people, we built our website with a thought for their specific needs such as group booking, online tracking of multiple applications and detailed purchase reports.
If you are a corporate visa organizer we highly recommend getting regitered to make use of those features.
Get started for FREE
Our Specialists will immediately assess your case and come up with the options for your trip.
You are in Good Hands.
We organize more than 60k visas every year
Hi Debbie, Thats the best news I've heard all year! Let's hope this is the start of more good news to come! I was really so worried! Thanks for being so patient with us and for keeping us posted. I know this is only the first step but we're going to stay postive and with a lot of luck things will move swiftly and smoothly! I've sent away for Richards PPC last week so you should be receiving that in the next few weeks. Thanks again for your kind assistance! Kind regards Richard and Terisha
Hi Pilar, What else can I say but Thank you so very much! I will have a great day and a great holiday! Thanks for all of your assistance, time and patience! I would have been totally in the dark without your help :) Regards, Carla Palmer
Hi Antonia, I just want to take a moment to thank you for all the help you've given me and Mary, we received our visas today. I was expecting to wait another 2 weeks, but after 1 week we've received them. You've been very helpful throughout this whole process, I will definitely be recommending you to whoever I might meet that needs a visa. Thanks again Neil and Mary
We have been using Visa First for sorting all visa requirements when sending the Miss Ireland representatives to the annual Miss World competition for a number of years now. We find the service fast, easy to use and professional. The staff are always on hand to answer any queries regardless of where in the world we require documents for. We have suggested them to many of our clients. Chief Organiser, Sean Montague, Miss Ireland
Dear Mike and Daisy, Just to let you know that I got my UK Ancestry visa today, valid for 5 years! It only took 5 days to be processed. You were very efficient and knowledgeable. Thank you so much for your friendly assistance. If I'm in your area, I'm going to bring you a box of chocolates :-) and will recommend your service.
I just wanted to thank Visa First for the processing of our application. We were fortunate to have Nicky Andrews assist us with our application. She was immediately helpful from when she first took on my queries. Nicky constantly kept us updated via email and/or phone. When we asked questions she responded immediately. She also helped us track our application when it was being handled by the consulate. I am more than happy to promote your services to others. Many thanks especially to Nicky.
Visafirst have a complete range of services to help people get sorted for their trip. See if you will need any of the below.
Australian Bank Account / Australia
Open your Australian bank account with one of Australia's largest banks before you leave home. Be reassured knowing that you can transfer funds securely to your Oz account and we can provide a statement of funds as evidence when going through immigration....
Australian Second Year WHM and Other Visas / Australia
Extend your stay in Australia (or return at a later date) for an additional 12 months when you complete 3 months (88 days) work in a regional part of Australia while on your first visa. Relax in the knowledge that our visa experts will prepare your application based on the correct visa legislation....
Australian SIM Card / Australia
An Australian Sim card allows you to be contactable by family and friends. Or start your job hunt early by including your Australian number on your CV so Australian employers can reach you even before you leave home. Instructions for unblocking your phone is also included....
Construction Training Course / Australia
You will not be allowed work on site without this. The Construction Introduction Training Course, also known as the White Card course, is a 1 day course that must be completed in order to work at constructions sites in Australia. This course is mandatory for everyone who will carry out construction work, including construction site management and supervision, as well as anyone who would access operational construction zones. Our White card courses can be conveniently completed online and are nationally recognised....
International Driving Licence (IDL) / Australia
An International Drivers' Licence shows that you hold a valid Driver's Licence in your home country. It is translated into eight languages. You need to get your IDL before you leave for Australia. Visa First organises IDLs for Irish residents in week once we receive your application. To apply you need the application form, a copy of your Irish Driver's Licence and a passport photo....
Job Service Pack / Australia
Visa First has partnered with the leading Job Search specialist in Australia who have hundreds of new backpacker and longer term vacancies weekly. You also get ongoing personal support with your job hunt and tools to build your Australian CV. Our Job Service Pack makes it easy for you to secure work quickly. Our Job Service Pack makes it easy for you to secure work quickly....
Kickstart Arrival packs / Australia
Worried about where you will stay when you arrive - how you will find your accommodation, make your way around? Don't be. Our Kickstart packs give you peace of mind knowing that you are not alone once you arrive. we arrange your airport collection, hostel accommodation (dorm or private), continental breakfast, free wifi, and an orientation to help you get your bearings for when you arrive....
Mail Holding Service / Australia
With our Mail Holding service you can travel freely around Australia and make sure you receive all your mail. You can get all your correspondence delivered to us! We will keep it for you for up to 12 months. You may come and collect it whenever you wish. Or you can request your mail to be delivered to any address you provide either in Australia or abroad (postal fees would apply)....
Money Transfers (AU) / Australia
Visa First organises money transfers to and from Australian bank accounts opened with us at the lowest rates for international fund transfers. You will be able to send or receive money from Australia to Ireland, UK, Canada, France, Italy, Germany, etc....
RSA Work Course / Australia
You cannot work in bar in without the RSA course, also known as the "Responsible Service of Alcohol" course. It is a 1 day course that must be completed in order to work in any position that involves the sale or serving of alcohol. Over 70% of working holiday makers will spend part of their year working in an environment serving alcohol (whether as a waiter or a barman)....
Tax Saver Pack / Australia
If you are planning to work in Australia, you will need a Tax File Number - otherwise you will pay 48% of your income on emergency tax. Its convenient and will save you time to have your tax file number set up before you arrive in Australia. We also arrange your tax reclaim when you leave Australia at a discounted rate....
Travel Insurance / Australia
You must have travel insurance for your year in Australia. Visa First provide the cheapest 12 month travel insurance that not only covers you, but also your belongings. We offer the best custom travel medical insurance plan to our customers....
Other Suitable Visas
Visa First is your reliable choice if you are looking to acquire an Australian visa. Working as an independent company for over a decade, our high Australian visa application success rate relates to the huge experience our migration agents have. Visa First will apply for your visa for Australia thus save you time, effort, and boost your chances of your visa being granted successfully. Select the visa type you need and see the requirements for your Australia visa application to be accepted. Click here to apply for an Australian visa now!
Your Australian Visa is Almost Granted
Our experienced representatives and migration agents form the ideal team to secure your visa for Australia. Our team will review and prepare your application, and advise on additional information and documents required - over the phone or online. Whether you are travelling for the purpose of tourism, for a working holiday, or seeking a new life as a permanent migrant – Australia has a visa policy that allows you to fulfill your dreams. We have a lot of experience dealing with the Australian Department of Immigration, related Australian government bodies and authorized third party organisations who are involved with your visa application. We know the pathways for successful processing of your visa application.
- Australia Business Innovation And Investment (Provisional) (188) Visa
- Australia Business Short Stay (456) Visa
- Australia Citizenship
- Australia De Facto / Spousal (309) Visa
- Australia Distinguished Talent (Subclass 858) Visa
- Australia Electronic Travel Authority (Subclass 601 - Former 976)
- Australia Employer Nomination Scheme (186) Visa
- Australia Entertainer (420) Visa
- Australia Evisitor (651) Visa
- Australia Regional Sponsored Migration (187) Visa
- Australia Remaining Relative (115) Visa
- Australia Skilled Migration Independent (189) Visa
- Australia Skilled Recognised Graduate (476) Visa
- Australia Skilled Regional Sponsored Provisional (487) Visa
- Australia Sponsorship (457) Visa
- Australia State Skilled Sponsored Migration (190) Visa
- Australia Student (570-576) Visa
- Australia Temporary Work Short Stay Activity (400) Visa
- Australia Tourist (676) Visa
- Australia Visitor (600) Visa
- Australia Work & Holiday 2nd (462) Visa
- Australia Work & Holiday (462) Visa
- Australia Working Holiday Maker - 1st (417) Visa
- Australia Working Holiday Maker - 2nd (417) Visa
First things first - Let's get your visa
Submitting your web registration takes not more than a minute but the time we will save you may prove invaluable for your travel arrangements. Fill in your details and one of our representatives will contact you with all the information you need.Book Online