The Young Professionals category is designed for Irish citizens, particularly graduates of post-secondary educational institutions in Ireland, who wish to further their careers by gaining work experience under a pre-arranged contract of employment in Canada (maximum 24 months).
The Young Professionals Category Requires You to:
- be a citizen of Ireland;
- be between the ages of 18 and 35 inclusive at the time your application is received;
- be holding an Irish passport that remains valid throughout the period of stay in Canada. When the work permit is issued in Canada, it will not be longer than the validity of the passport.
- be in possession of a departure ticket leaving Canada at the end of your authorized period of stay or sufficient financial resources to purchase such a ticket;
- have the equivalent of C$2,500 to help cover expenses at the beginning of your stay, for the first 3 months of the stay;
- accept to purchase, prior to entering Canada, insurance for medical and health-care, including hospitalization and repatriation, for the duration of your stay - you may have to present evidence of this insurance when you enter Canada;
- pay the visa fee;
- have received a signed letter of offer or contract of employment in Canada that is related to your field of professional expertise (degree and/or work experience) and that supports your career development; and
- not have participated in the IEC Working Holiday or Young Professional's category before.
Are you a corporate visa organizer?
Our Website has been build with a thought for your specific needs such as group booking, online tracking of multiple applications and detailed purchase reports.
Our 1-2-3 Process
Secure Online Registration
Application with the Embassy
Log in to you account and monitor the progress of your application.
Get Your Visa by Mail
Get ready to travel with the time we saved you on application and Embassy procedures.
Group Bookings for Canada Young Professionals Visa
In order to facilitate members of corporate teams, handling travel arrangement on behalf of entire groups of people, we built our website with a thought for their specific needs such as group booking, online tracking of multiple applications and detailed purchase reports.
If you are a corporate visa organizer we highly recommend getting regitered to make use of those features.
Get started for FREE
Our Specialists will immediately assess your case and come up with the options for your trip.
You are in Good Hands.
We organize more than 60k visas every year
Karen! You intrigue me! I might have to pass through Ireland just to see your smiling face! I'd have to pack a coat and gloves? But, really your kindness is alluring. Bisous, Bradley
Hi Ross, That's excellent news! Thank you very much for your help you've been excellent. If there is any review process I can do in order to show any superiors that you were incredibly helpful, then I'd be more than happy to do so. Thank you again!
Hi Debbie/ Declan, Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! My boys are jumping around and hugging me haha. All the stress and uncertainty has now been worth it. I have just rang Mary and explained to her we dont need the 457 visa now and she is fine. Happy for us and there is still a job there for me if I want it. Champagne in the fridge for dinner this evening. Thanks again for all your hard work. Kind Regards, Janet
Hi Antonia, Thank you so much for all your help. The visa arrived today. I have been very impressed with the promptness of your replies and how you have answered my questions so directly. Thanks again, Ben Stone
Hi Debbie, Thats the best news I've heard all year! Let's hope this is the start of more good news to come! I was really so worried! Thanks for being so patient with us and for keeping us posted. I know this is only the first step but we're going to stay postive and with a lot of luck things will move swiftly and smoothly! I've sent away for Richards PPC last week so you should be receiving that in the next few weeks. Thanks again for your kind assistance! Kind regards Richard and Terisha
Dear Karen, Thank-you for all your help. We have received the documents and all the information is correct. We have both been really happy with the speed and service that we have received from both yourself and the Visafirst team, and will definitely be back in contact with any future travel / visa needs. Thanks again, have a great week, Michael Espana-McCartney
Visafirst have a complete range of services to help people get sorted for their trip. See if you will need any of the below.
Canadian Money Transfers / Canada
Transfering money to Canada can be very easy. Visa First provides fast and easy money transfer services which have better rates than most banks. Get the annual subscription and you will have an unlimited number of transfers without fees....
Canadian SIM Card / Canada
A Canadian SIM Card will ensure you have a mobile phone connection immediately. It is service that will provide you with connection for all the set up services and contacts you need to start your life in Canada....
First things first - Let's get your visa
Submitting your web registration takes not more than a minute but the time we will save you may prove invaluable for your travel arrangements. Fill in your details and one of our representatives will contact you with all the information you need.Book Online