The Young Professionals category is designed for Irish citizens, particularly graduates of post-secondary educational institutions in Ireland, who wish to further their careers by gaining work experience under a pre-arranged contract of employment in Canada (maximum 24 months).
The Young Professionals Category Requires You to:
- be a citizen of Ireland;
- be between the ages of 18 and 35 inclusive at the time your application is received;
- be holding an Irish passport that remains valid throughout the period of stay in Canada. When the work permit is issued in Canada, it will not be longer than the validity of the passport.
- be in possession of a departure ticket leaving Canada at the end of your authorized period of stay or sufficient financial resources to purchase such a ticket;
- have the equivalent of C$2,500 to help cover expenses at the beginning of your stay, for the first 3 months of the stay;
- accept to purchase, prior to entering Canada, insurance for medical and health-care, including hospitalization and repatriation, for the duration of your stay - you may have to present evidence of this insurance when you enter Canada;
- pay the visa fee;
- have received a signed letter of offer or contract of employment in Canada that is related to your field of professional expertise (degree and/or work experience) and that supports your career development; and
- not have participated in the IEC Working Holiday or Young Professional's category before.
Are you a corporate visa organizer?
Our Website has been build with a thought for your specific needs such as group booking, online tracking of multiple applications and detailed purchase reports.
Our 1-2-3 Process
Secure Online Registration
Application with the Embassy
Log in to you account and monitor the progress of your application.
Get Your Visa by Mail
Get ready to travel with the time we saved you on application and Embassy procedures.
Group Bookings for Canada Young Professionals Visa
In order to facilitate members of corporate teams, handling travel arrangement on behalf of entire groups of people, we built our website with a thought for their specific needs such as group booking, online tracking of multiple applications and detailed purchase reports.
If you are a corporate visa organizer we highly recommend getting regitered to make use of those features.
Get started for FREE
Our Specialists will immediately assess your case and come up with the options for your trip.
You are in Good Hands.
We organize more than 60k visas every year
George I would just like to thank you and your team for everything you guys have done for me and Alana. You have made our dream of returning to Australia possible and for that we are so grateful. You have changed our lives. Thank you, thank you, thank you a million times over for all your hard work and time you guys put in to helping us to make our dreams come true. Peace and love and happiness to you and yours. Take care George! Over and out my friend. Australia here we come...
Hey Rita, First of all thank you so much for all your hard work and effort in getting my visa for me. You have been very helpful and answered all my questions and queries that I had. My fiancé and I are very happy and excited about getting back to Australia so thank you so much! Thank you so much again Rita.
Hi Liz, I’ve just arrived in Perth and have to say I was a little bit afraid that it would take a while to settle. I’ve found a job already and am loving it. Thanks for sorting out that apartment for me. You’ve been brill. Sarah
Just a quick email to say thank you so much to Visafirst and Hanna in the London office for your help with my Chinese visa. Hanna was a star and kept me up to date all the time. I had already booked my trip to the States. I hoped I'd have my passport and Chinese Visa back in time (as I was off to China the following week) and thanks to Hanna I did. She called me Friday to let me know my Visa should be ready Monday AM and it was. I received my passport and went straight to the airport and all was good, then off to China next week. Great job and thanks again guys for such an efficient service.
Hi Daisy, Just to confirm that David only arrived in Sydney this morning. He will organise an email address early next week and let you have it himself. Can I take this opportunity to thanks Visafirst for all their help and co-operation over the last few weeks regarding his emigration. He had no delays or disruption to any of his flights and was delighted with the service provided. I would highly recommend your service to other people looking to emigrate. Regards Fiona Farrell (Mother)
Thanks again Daisy! Make sure you let your Manager know that you have a very happy customer here and that you were a wonderful help! Thank you and take care. Greta Sian Robinson
Visafirst have a complete range of services to help people get sorted for their trip. See if you will need any of the below.
Canadian SIM Card / Canada
A Canadian SIM Card will ensure you have a mobile phone connection immediately. It is service that will provide you with connection for all the set up services and contacts you need to start your life in Canada....
Other Suitable Visas
- Canada Business Immigration Program Visa
- Canada Experience Class Programme Visa
- Canada Family Class Visa
- Canada Federal Skilled Worker Visa
- Canada International Co-Op Catergory Internship Visa
- Canada Parent And Grandparent Super Visa
- Canada Provincial Nominee Program Visa
- Canada Study Permit Visa
- Canada Tourist Visa
- Canada Working Holiday Visa
- Canada Work Permit
First things first - Let's get your visa
Submitting your web registration takes not more than a minute but the time we will save you may prove invaluable for your travel arrangements. Fill in your details and one of our representatives will contact you with all the information you need.Book Online