The Young Professionals category is designed for Irish citizens, particularly graduates of post-secondary educational institutions in Ireland, who wish to further their careers by gaining work experience under a pre-arranged contract of employment in Canada (maximum 24 months).
The Young Professionals Category Requires You to:
- be a citizen of Ireland;
- be between the ages of 18 and 35 inclusive at the time your application is received;
- be holding an Irish passport that remains valid throughout the period of stay in Canada. When the work permit is issued in Canada, it will not be longer than the validity of the passport.
- be in possession of a departure ticket leaving Canada at the end of your authorized period of stay or sufficient financial resources to purchase such a ticket;
- have the equivalent of C$2,500 to help cover expenses at the beginning of your stay, for the first 3 months of the stay;
- accept to purchase, prior to entering Canada, insurance for medical and health-care, including hospitalization and repatriation, for the duration of your stay - you may have to present evidence of this insurance when you enter Canada;
- pay the visa fee;
- have received a signed letter of offer or contract of employment in Canada that is related to your field of professional expertise (degree and/or work experience) and that supports your career development; and
- not have participated in the IEC Working Holiday or Young Professional's category before.
Are you a corporate visa organizer?
Our Website has been build with a thought for your specific needs such as group booking, online tracking of multiple applications and detailed purchase reports.
Our 1-2-3 Process
Secure Online Registration
Application with the Embassy
Log in to you account and monitor the progress of your application.
Get Your Visa by Mail
Get ready to travel with the time we saved you on application and Embassy procedures.
Group Bookings for Canada Young Professionals Visa
In order to facilitate members of corporate teams, handling travel arrangement on behalf of entire groups of people, we built our website with a thought for their specific needs such as group booking, online tracking of multiple applications and detailed purchase reports.
If you are a corporate visa organizer we highly recommend getting regitered to make use of those features.
Get started for FREE
Our Specialists will immediately assess your case and come up with the options for your trip.
You are in Good Hands.
We organize more than 60k visas every year
Cheers for all your help. I'd just like to say I have found visafirst very good people to do business with. Very helpful, fast and efficient. Thanks for returning my call at the time you said you would and for advising me on the pack for New Zealand which includes the bank account and IRD number. You have made my heading to New Zealand less stressfull. Much appreciated.
Hi Denise, Just wanted to let you know that I ordered flowers and chocolates for you to the Kilkenny address. Thanks again for your help
Hi Liz, I’ve just arrived in Perth and have to say I was a little bit afraid that it would take a while to settle. I’ve found a job already and am loving it. Thanks for sorting out that apartment for me. You’ve been brill. Sarah
Karen! You intrigue me! I might have to pass through Ireland just to see your smiling face! I'd have to pack a coat and gloves? But, really your kindness is alluring. Bisous, Bradley
Thank you for checking in and thanks to all in Visa First for all your help for my initial move to Sunny Australia in 2014. Have recommended you to all my friends planning to do the same. Thanks again, Lisa-Marie
I have found Visa First to be one of the easiest companies I've ever dealt with. The whole process has been great and the staff have been exceptional in dealing with any queries I have had in no time at all. I would definitely recommend them.
Visafirst have a complete range of services to help people get sorted for their trip. See if you will need any of the below.
Canadian Money Transfers / Canada
Transfering money to Canada can be very easy. Visa First provides fast and easy money transfer services which have better rates than most banks. Get the annual subscription and you will have an unlimited number of transfers without fees....
Canadian SIM Card / Canada
A Canadian SIM Card will ensure you have a mobile phone connection immediately. It is service that will provide you with connection for all the set up services and contacts you need to start your life in Canada....
Canadian Tax Refunds for Non Canadians / Canada
Been on a working holiday to Canada? Don't forget to claim your Canadian tax refund! Taxback.com will ensure you get your maximum legal tax refund. Our average Canadian tax rebate is $904. So come on, what are you waiting for?...
First things first - Let's get your visa
Submitting your web registration takes not more than a minute but the time we will save you may prove invaluable for your travel arrangements. Fill in your details and one of our representatives will contact you with all the information you need.Book Online