Irish PassportThe Irish passport is official identity document which allows you to travel live and work within Ireland. Holding an Irish passport gives you the right to live and work within the European Union. You are entitled to have an Irish passport if you are Irish citizen or in several other occasions listed below.
You may apply for Irish passport:
- If you are Irish citizen
- If either of your parents are Irish citizens regardless of where you live.
- if one of your parents was an Irish citizen at the time of your birth (regardless of your place of birth);
- if one of your grandparents is an Irish citizen, but none of your parents was born in Ireland;
- through naturalization;
How to Apply for Irish Passport
- You need to submit request for Irish passport on VisaFirst website application page
- You will receive a list of requirements for the application process
- Standard processing time is 10 working days. The processing time frame varies and applications could take longer in some cases. Additional time may be required for the passport card to be sent back to you.
- First timer - the processing time could take between 6-10 weeks for people applying from Great Britain
- Passport Renewal - up to 10-12 working days.
- Passport Renewal express service could take up to 3-5 working days.
How long my Irish passport take to be organized
How long my Irish passport will be valid
Choose the Reliable Migration Agency
With over 10 years of experience in visa and passport processing, Visa First will make sure your application meets all requirements, thus maximising your chances of success. Our in-house migration agents guarantee a strict code of conduct will be followed when processing your application.
Why Choose Visa First
- Free assessment over the phone or online.
- Your application won't be lodged unless it meets the immigration requirements, thus we will save you money in case you are not eligible for the visa.
- You get over 10 years of visa processing experience on your side.
- Your application will be represented by a trusted passport agent.
- Our dedicated customer support team is available for help before, during, and after your application. You have direct access to visa specialists who process over 50,000 visa inquiries a year.
Are you a corporate visa organizer?
Our Website has been build with a thought for your specific needs such as group booking, online tracking of multiple applications and detailed purchase reports.
Our 1-2-3 Process
Secure Online Registration
Application with the Embassy
Log in to you account and monitor the progress of your application.
Get Your Visa by Mail
Get ready to travel with the time we saved you on application and Embassy procedures.
To apply for Irish passport you need:
- at least one of your parents was an Irish citizen when you were born or:
- at least one of your grandparents is an Irish citizen.
- applicant must show that he/she have lived in the State legally for at least 1,825 or 1,826 days over the last 9 years
- be at least 18 years of age or be a minor born in the State;
- have had a period of 365 days (1 year) continuous residence in the State immediately before applying and
- during the 8 years preceding that, have had a total residence in the State amounting to 1,460 days (4 years);
- altogether you must have 5 years (5 x 365 days) residence out of the last 9 years.
You are in Good Hands.
We organize more than 60k visas every year
Thanks again Daisy! Make sure you let your Manager know that you have a very happy customer here and that you were a wonderful help! Thank you and take care. Greta Sian Robinson
Thank you guys for your services, I totally understand about the refund and I am confident that if I would of received my needed documents everything on your end would of went smooth. I will still recommend this company, I always got e-mails or calls with updates and with you trying to get updated and was pleased with the all the information you were able to help me with. Thanks, Shayne
Dear Mike and Daisy, Just to let you know that I got my UK Ancestry visa today, valid for 5 years! It only took 5 days to be processed. You were very efficient and knowledgeable. Thank you so much for your friendly assistance. If I'm in your area, I'm going to bring you a box of chocolates :-) and will recommend your service.
Damien Dean has helped me to get my independent skilled visa granted (Australian) just within 3 months. He wasn't just very knowledgeable, he was supportive, helpful and very kind. He was always available to explain the different step of the process and to answer my queries. He is a fantastic person, whose professionalism is highly appreciated.
Stan there is nothing more I can say except you my friend are a legend! You've saved me from having to go back home and I really appreciate everything you've done. If you have somewhere I can leave feed back or someone I can send a letter too so they can hear my appraisal send me some details and ill forward it right away. I've received the email with tfn once again thank you for your help!
Cheers for all your help. I'd just like to say I have found visafirst very good people to do business with. Very helpful, fast and efficient. Thanks for returning my call at the time you said you would and for advising me on the pack for New Zealand which includes the bank account and IRD number. You have made my heading to New Zealand less stressfull. Much appreciated.
First things first - Let's get your visa
Submitting your web registration takes not more than a minute but the time we will save you may prove invaluable for your travel arrangements. Fill in your details and one of our representatives will contact you with all the information you need.Book Online