Irish PassportThe Irish passport is official identity document which allows you to travel live and work within Ireland. Holding an Irish passport gives you the right to live and work within the European Union. You are entitled to have an Irish passport if you are Irish citizen or in several other occasions listed below.
You may apply for Irish passport:
- If you are Irish citizen
- If either of your parents are Irish citizens regardless of where you live.
- if one of your parents was an Irish citizen at the time of your birth (regardless of your place of birth);
- if one of your grandparents is an Irish citizen, but none of your parents was born in Ireland;
- through naturalization;
How to Apply for Irish Passport
- You need to submit request for Irish passport on VisaFirst website application page
- You will receive a list of requirements for the application process
- Standard processing time is 10 working days. The processing time frame varies and applications could take longer in some cases. Additional time may be required for the passport card to be sent back to you.
- First timer - the processing time could take between 6-10 weeks for people applying from Great Britain
- Passport Renewal - up to 10-12 working days.
- Passport Renewal express service could take up to 3-5 working days.
How long my Irish passport take to be organized
How long my Irish passport will be valid
Choose the Reliable Migration Agency
With over 10 years of experience in visa and passport processing, Visa First will make sure your application meets all requirements, thus maximising your chances of success. Our in-house migration agents guarantee a strict code of conduct will be followed when processing your application.
Why Choose Visa First
- Free assessment over the phone or online.
- Your application won't be lodged unless it meets the immigration requirements, thus we will save you money in case you are not eligible for the visa.
- You get over 10 years of visa processing experience on your side.
- Your application will be represented by a trusted passport agent.
- Our dedicated customer support team is available for help before, during, and after your application. You have direct access to visa specialists who process over 50,000 visa inquiries a year.
Are you a corporate visa organizer?
Our Website has been build with a thought for your specific needs such as group booking, online tracking of multiple applications and detailed purchase reports.
Our 1-2-3 Process
Secure Online Registration
Application with the Embassy
Log in to you account and monitor the progress of your application.
Get Your Visa by Mail
Get ready to travel with the time we saved you on application and Embassy procedures.
To apply for Irish passport you need:
- at least one of your parents was an Irish citizen when you were born or:
- at least one of your grandparents is an Irish citizen.
- applicant must show that he/she have lived in the State legally for at least 1,825 or 1,826 days over the last 9 years
- be at least 18 years of age or be a minor born in the State;
- have had a period of 365 days (1 year) continuous residence in the State immediately before applying and
- during the 8 years preceding that, have had a total residence in the State amounting to 1,460 days (4 years);
- altogether you must have 5 years (5 x 365 days) residence out of the last 9 years.
You are in Good Hands.
We organize more than 60k visas every year
Hello Kimberly, I just wanted to thank you and Lisa for all your help in my visa process. I really appreciated it. You both made it so easy to get a visa. I had a bit of an "ordeal" until I was directed to visafirst. Alot of people I spoke to before finding out about your company seemed to have no idea - you guys did! So I wanted to thank you. Kind Regards Claire Quodling
Hi Liz, I’ve just arrived in Perth and have to say I was a little bit afraid that it would take a while to settle. I’ve found a job already and am loving it. Thanks for sorting out that apartment for me. You’ve been brill. Sarah
Hi Debbie, Daniel and I would like to thank you and your assessment team for all your hard work and constant contact with us. Your a great company for dealing with all my queries, emails and many calls! We really appreciate what you have done for Daniel. Kind Regards and Cheers Emma and Daniel
Dear Management, I would like to take this opportunity to commend the service we have received during our Skilled Visa process with Visa First, but particularly on the hand delivered service by Amanda Carter. She has been nothing but helpful, informative, responsive and professional. In all our dealings with her she has always taken the time to answer our questions and queries fully and promptly. She has a very friendly and positive attitude making the whole process a positive experience. I think employees and people like her deserve a thank you and more importantly recognition. Hard work, thoroughness and ability are part and parcel of her way of dealing with her clients. Thank you, Laura Magan
To whom it may concern, Our company has been working with Visa First for the last year. Debbie Ivins has been our point of contact. She is very fast and efficient with dealing with any requests and has been very helpful and knowledgeable with any of our visa queries we may have. We will continue to use Visa First in the New Year and would recommend their services to anyone with visa requirements.
Hi Tanya Thanks for getting my visa all set up. Just for curiosities sake. How come your visa prices are so low? You were the only company I found offering the visa lower than £171? Obviously I am very happy with that but just curious. Cheers, Justine
Visafirst have a complete range of services to help people get sorted for their trip. See if you will need any of the below.
Irish Passport Application / Ireland
You can get an Irish passport through descent, naturalisation, or if you were born in Ireland. If you have parents or grandparents who are Irish, if you have resided in Ireland for a continuous period, or if you were born in Ireland - you are eligible to get an Irish passport. Contact us today and we will arrange this for you....
Irish Passport Renewal / Ireland
Please bear in mind that most visas require your passport to be valid for at least 6 months after your entrance to the country. Visa First will renew your passport so you are ready to travel....
Other Suitable Visas
- Ireland Atypical Working Scheme
- Ireland Business Permission Visa
- Ireland Citizenship
- Ireland Contractor Permit
- Ireland Critical Skills Employment Permit
- Ireland Immigrant Investor Programme Visa
- Ireland Intra-Company Transfer Permit
- Ireland Start-Up Entrepreneur Programme Visa
- Ireland Student Visa
- Ireland Tourist Visa
- Ireland Trusted Partner
- Ireland Working Holiday Visa
- Ireland Work Permit
- Ireland Work Permit - Spouse & Dependants
First things first - Let's get your visa
Submitting your web registration takes not more than a minute but the time we will save you may prove invaluable for your travel arrangements. Fill in your details and one of our representatives will contact you with all the information you need.Book Online