Russian visaIn order to visit Russian Federation all willing to do that need a Russian visa. The visa to Russia is a document that allows the holder to enter the country for a certain period of time. It contains the most important personal details as well as entry and exit dates. In order to start your application, you can call now on 866 772 9245 or register for your Russian visa. You will receive a call from our experts. Our team will send all the needed documents for your Russian visa application and will start immediately the application process. To visit Russia for business or a holiday, you will need a Russian Visa. Visa First organises Russian business and tourist visas dealing with all arrangements on your behalf.
Russian visa eligibility
To be eligible for Russian visa you need an invitation letter from the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, or a travel agency/organisation approved by the Ministry.
Russian visa requirements
- You need to have a passport valid at least 6 months after your departure and at least two blank pages.
- If you travel individually you need to have Confirmation of hotel arrangements from Russian travel company or from the hotel itself.
- If you travel in a group, you need a letter confirming itinerary from the company organizing the tour.
- For stay over 3 months you need to pass HIV test.
- If the trip is for business you need business invitation from an authorized company
- Only one valid visa can be issued per person.
- Further information or documents could be required from the Russian authorities.
- Russian tourist visa is valid maximum of 30 days.
- Russian business visas are valid for 3, 6 or 12 months.
Russian visa types
Russia Tourist & Business Visa
- Visa validity: 1 - 12 months
- Processing time: 3 to 10 working days.
- Allowed cumulative stay: up to 90 days
- Entries allowed: single, double, multiple
- Price: starting from €135
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does the visa cost?
Please have in mind those are the prices for standard cases - UK passport-holders applying from the UK and Irish passport-holders applying from Ireland. Visa First process visas for non-standard cases as well - contact us for a final quote.
Please note that if you are a UK passport holder applying from Ireland, the standard processing time is now 20 days after your documents are with the embassy.
How long does it take to get a Russian visa?
What are the requirements for this visa?
You are required to provide the following basic documents:
- Passport - must be valid for at least six months after your departure date from Russia and have at least 2 blank pages;
- Photo - passport sized colour photograph on photographic paper. For tourist visa you must write your name on the backside. For business visa - photo must be glued to the indicated space on the application form;
- Completed Russia visa application form (one per person) signed by the applicant;
- Travel insurance;
- Additional documents - business invitation letter/ tourist voucher - see the question below. Or contact us and we will prepare those with your visa.
Do I need a tourist voucher/ business invitation letter to get a visa?
Additional requirements for business visas:
- Invitation issued by the Russian Foreign Ministry or its regional representatives or by an appropriate Russian Federation Migration Service branch. The invitation must contain: official seal and legal address of the host institution/company, document registration number, date of registration, signature and name of the official authorised to invite foreigners to Russia, travel itinerary, dates of stay, names of persons invited. For a multiple-entry visa you need to submit the original invitation. For single or double-entry visas copies of the invitation may be accepted but you may be asked to present the original at immigration*. Visa First provides business invitation letters at additional costs.
- Introductory letter from your company (or from yourself if you are self-employed) giving full details of yourself, destinations, and the terms and purpose of the visit. Self-employed applicants must show copies of their bank statements for the last three months.
Additional required documents for tourist visas:
- A standard Russian tourist acceptance confirmation and tourist voucher issued by a Russian travel agency or hotel registered with the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The voucher must contain your name, passport number, dates and ports of arrival and departure in and from Russia, cities to be visited, agency reference or registration number. Please note that the hotel booking is not sufficient for this visa application. Visa First provides tourist vouchers/acceptance letters issued online.*
- Tour Group or Cruise Passengers: Your will need to provide a letter from the tour company or cruise line confirming your itinerary and including a copy of the confirmation from an authorised Russian travel company which shows the reference number and confirmation number for the visa.
How much time do I have to activate the visa once it is granted?
Do I need further support for my Russian visa or VisaFirst can provide all I need?
Are you a corporate visa organizer?
Our Website has been build with a thought for your specific needs such as group booking, online tracking of multiple applications and detailed purchase reports.
Our 1-2-3 Process
Secure Online Registration
Application with the Embassy
Log in to you account and monitor the progress of your application.
Get Your Visa by Mail
Get ready to travel with the time we saved you on application and Embassy procedures.
Group Bookings for Russia Tourist Visa
In order to facilitate members of corporate teams, handling travel arrangement on behalf of entire groups of people, we built our website with a thought for their specific needs such as group booking, online tracking of multiple applications and detailed purchase reports.
If you are a corporate visa organizer we highly recommend getting regitered to make use of those features.
Get started for FREE
Our Specialists will immediately assess your case and come up with the options for your trip.
You are in Good Hands.
We organize more than 60k visas every year
Hey Chris, Thanks for letting me know last night, made me sleep a little easier lol. Cheers again for all your help, you made things very easy and will defo pass on your details to any friends planning on a 457. All the best mate.
Hi Maria, How are you? I never got a chance to say thank you for all the work you did for me in getting my residency. I'd be delighted to recommend you to anybody looking to get their residency.
Stan there is nothing more I can say except you my friend are a legend! You've saved me from having to go back home and I really appreciate everything you've done. If you have somewhere I can leave feed back or someone I can send a letter too so they can hear my appraisal send me some details and ill forward it right away. I've received the email with tfn once again thank you for your help!
I had applied for my Irish Green Card through you guys and finally I got the permit from India. There were a few hassles with the Irish Embassy in India where they kept asking for my P60, Bank statements, etc. but Brian, my manager intervened and got it sorted through visafirst.com. Many thanks to you both for taking my application and processing it.
Just a short note to thank everyone at Visa First for the very efficient and prompt way that you have processed Philip Derby's Russian visa. I will most certainly contact you again as requirements arise for various visa applications. Kind regards
Hey Rita, First of all thank you so much for all your hard work and effort in getting my visa for me. You have been very helpful and answered all my questions and queries that I had. My fiancé and I are very happy and excited about getting back to Australia so thank you so much! Thank you so much again Rita.
Visafirst have a complete range of services to help people get sorted for their trip. See if you will need any of the below.
Tourist Voucher/ Business Invitation Letter / Russia
To get a Russian visa you are required to have a tourist voucher or a business invitation letter. Visa First is authorised to invite foreigners to Russia and can prepare the required document for you....
First things first - Let's get your visa
Submitting your web registration takes not more than a minute but the time we will save you may prove invaluable for your travel arrangements. Fill in your details and one of our representatives will contact you with all the information you need.Book Online