Russian visaIn order to visit Russian Federation all willing to do that need a Russian visa. The visa to Russia is a document that allows the holder to enter the country for a certain period of time. It contains the most important personal details as well as entry and exit dates. In order to start your application, you can call now on 866 772 9245 or register for your Russian visa. You will receive a call from our experts. Our team will send all the needed documents for your Russian visa application and will start immediately the application process. To visit Russia for business or a holiday, you will need a Russian Visa. Visa First organises Russian business and tourist visas dealing with all arrangements on your behalf.
Russian visa eligibility
To be eligible for Russian visa you need an invitation letter from the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, or a travel agency/organisation approved by the Ministry.
Russian visa requirements
- You need to have a passport valid at least 6 months after your departure and at least two blank pages.
- If you travel individually you need to have Confirmation of hotel arrangements from Russian travel company or from the hotel itself.
- If you travel in a group, you need a letter confirming itinerary from the company organizing the tour.
- For stay over 3 months you need to pass HIV test.
- If the trip is for business you need business invitation from an authorized company
- Only one valid visa can be issued per person.
- Further information or documents could be required from the Russian authorities.
- Russian tourist visa is valid maximum of 30 days.
- Russian business visas are valid for 3, 6 or 12 months.
Russian visa types
Russia Tourist & Business Visa
- Visa validity: 1 - 12 months
- Processing time: 3 to 10 working days.
- Allowed cumulative stay: up to 90 days
- Entries allowed: single, double, multiple
- Price: starting from €135
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does the visa cost?
Please have in mind those are the prices for standard cases - UK passport-holders applying from the UK and Irish passport-holders applying from Ireland. Visa First process visas for non-standard cases as well - contact us for a final quote.
Please note that if you are a UK passport holder applying from Ireland, the standard processing time is now 20 days after your documents are with the embassy.
How long does it take to get a Russian visa?
What are the requirements for this visa?
You are required to provide the following basic documents:
- Passport - must be valid for at least six months after your departure date from Russia and have at least 2 blank pages;
- Photo - passport sized colour photograph on photographic paper. For tourist visa you must write your name on the backside. For business visa - photo must be glued to the indicated space on the application form;
- Completed Russia visa application form (one per person) signed by the applicant;
- Travel insurance;
- Additional documents - business invitation letter/ tourist voucher - see the question below. Or contact us and we will prepare those with your visa.
Do I need a tourist voucher/ business invitation letter to get a visa?
Additional requirements for business visas:
- Invitation issued by the Russian Foreign Ministry or its regional representatives or by an appropriate Russian Federation Migration Service branch. The invitation must contain: official seal and legal address of the host institution/company, document registration number, date of registration, signature and name of the official authorised to invite foreigners to Russia, travel itinerary, dates of stay, names of persons invited. For a multiple-entry visa you need to submit the original invitation. For single or double-entry visas copies of the invitation may be accepted but you may be asked to present the original at immigration*. Visa First provides business invitation letters at additional costs.
- Introductory letter from your company (or from yourself if you are self-employed) giving full details of yourself, destinations, and the terms and purpose of the visit. Self-employed applicants must show copies of their bank statements for the last three months.
Additional required documents for tourist visas:
- A standard Russian tourist acceptance confirmation and tourist voucher issued by a Russian travel agency or hotel registered with the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The voucher must contain your name, passport number, dates and ports of arrival and departure in and from Russia, cities to be visited, agency reference or registration number. Please note that the hotel booking is not sufficient for this visa application. Visa First provides tourist vouchers/acceptance letters issued online.*
- Tour Group or Cruise Passengers: Your will need to provide a letter from the tour company or cruise line confirming your itinerary and including a copy of the confirmation from an authorised Russian travel company which shows the reference number and confirmation number for the visa.
How much time do I have to activate the visa once it is granted?
Do I need further support for my Russian visa or VisaFirst can provide all I need?
Are you a corporate visa organizer?
Our Website has been build with a thought for your specific needs such as group booking, online tracking of multiple applications and detailed purchase reports.
Our 1-2-3 Process
Secure Online Registration
Application with the Embassy
Log in to you account and monitor the progress of your application.
Get Your Visa by Mail
Get ready to travel with the time we saved you on application and Embassy procedures.
Group Bookings for Russia Tourist Visa
In order to facilitate members of corporate teams, handling travel arrangement on behalf of entire groups of people, we built our website with a thought for their specific needs such as group booking, online tracking of multiple applications and detailed purchase reports.
If you are a corporate visa organizer we highly recommend getting regitered to make use of those features.
Get started for FREE
Our Specialists will immediately assess your case and come up with the options for your trip.
You are in Good Hands.
We organize more than 60k visas every year
Hi Antonia and Kimberley Just wanted to let you know that my working holiday visa was approved last week! Thankyou both so much for all your help in getting this sorted- I've got no doubt that without your input I'd be destined for the UK's 'undesirables' list! Would have liked to have come down in person but have been flat out trying to organise everything as I fly out early next week, but if you ever make it over to the UK I'd be more than happy to shout a few beers! Thanks again for all your help. Cheers
Hi Debbie, Daniel and I would like to thank you and your assessment team for all your hard work and constant contact with us. Your a great company for dealing with all my queries, emails and many calls! We really appreciate what you have done for Daniel. Kind Regards and Cheers Emma and Daniel
Hi Daisy, Likewise! Yeah I received my Visa back a few weeks ago at the end of March so it went through a lot quicker than what I thought which was really good! Thanks for all your assistance and help Daisy, really appreciate it! Best Wishes, Richard Partington
Good morning Damien, I can gladly confirm that my Visa finally came through for working in NZ. I'm very much grateful that you and your colleagues were able to assist me in finalising it. Thanks again Damien for everything up to this point. I would gladly recommend you and your team to anyone that would need similar assistance in visa enquiries. Cheers
Hi Damien, So sorry I missed your call! Great news. Think I'm in shock a little bit lol I cannot reach Sean today so far so still have to break the news to him. Thank you for everything you have been fantastic and i will certainly be praising yourself and Visafirst to friends that talk about Immigration! Will speak to you soon.
Hey Rita, First of all thank you so much for all your hard work and effort in getting my visa for me. You have been very helpful and answered all my questions and queries that I had. My fiancé and I are very happy and excited about getting back to Australia so thank you so much! Thank you so much again Rita.
First things first - Let's get your visa
Submitting your web registration takes not more than a minute but the time we will save you may prove invaluable for your travel arrangements. Fill in your details and one of our representatives will contact you with all the information you need.Book Online