To visit Russia for business or a holiday, you will need a Russian Visa. Visa First organises Russian business and tourist visas dealing with all arrangements on your behalf.
To be eligible for a visa for Russia you need an invitation letter from the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, or a travel agency/organisation approved by the Ministry.
Russia Tourist & Business Visa
- Visa validity: 1 - 12 months
- Processing time: 3 to 10 working days.
- Allowed cumulative stay: up to 90 days
- Entries allowed: single, double, multiple
- Price: starting from €135
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does the visa cost?
Please have in mind those are the prices for standard cases - UK passport-holders applying from the UK and Irish passport-holders applying from Ireland. Visa First process visas for non-standard cases as well - contact us for a final quote.
Please note that if you are a UK passport holder applying from Ireland, the standard processing time is now 20 days after your documents are with the embassy.
How long does it take to get a Russian visa?
What are the requirements for this visa?
You are required to provide the following basic documents:
- Passport - must be valid for at least six months after your departure date from Russia and have at least 2 blank pages;
- Photo - passport sized colour photograph on photographic paper. For tourist visa you must write your name on the backside. For business visa - photo must be glued to the indicated space on the application form;
- Completed Russia visa application form (one per person) signed by the applicant;
- Travel insurance;
- Additional documents - business invitation letter/ tourist voucher - see the question below. Or contact us and we will prepare those with your visa.
Do I need a tourist voucher/ business invitation letter to get a visa?
Additional requirements for business visas:
- Invitation issued by the Russian Foreign Ministry or its regional representatives or by an appropriate Russian Federation Migration Service branch. The invitation must contain: official seal and legal address of the host institution/company, document registration number, date of registration, signature and name of the official authorised to invite foreigners to Russia, travel itinerary, dates of stay, names of persons invited. For a multiple-entry visa you need to submit the original invitation. For single or double-entry visas copies of the invitation may be accepted but you may be asked to present the original at immigration*. Visa First provides business invitation letters at additional costs.
- Introductory letter from your company (or from yourself if you are self-employed) giving full details of yourself, destinations, and the terms and purpose of the visit. Self-employed applicants must show copies of their bank statements for the last three months.
Additional required documents for tourist visas:
- A standard Russian tourist acceptance confirmation and tourist voucher issued by a Russian travel agency or hotel registered with the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The voucher must contain your name, passport number, dates and ports of arrival and departure in and from Russia, cities to be visited, agency reference or registration number. Please note that the hotel booking is not sufficient for this visa application. Visa First provides tourist vouchers/acceptance letters issued online.*
- Tour Group or Cruise Passengers: Your will need to provide a letter from the tour company or cruise line confirming your itinerary and including a copy of the confirmation from an authorised Russian travel company which shows the reference number and confirmation number for the visa.
How much time do I have to activate the visa once it is granted?
Are you a corporate visa organizer?
Our Website has been build with a thought for your specific needs such as group booking, online tracking of multiple applications and detailed purchase reports.
Our 1-2-3 Process
Secure Online Registration
Application with the Embassy
Log in to you account and monitor the progress of your application.
Get Your Visa by Mail
Get ready to travel with the time we saved you on application and Embassy procedures.
Group Bookings for Russia Tourist Visa
In order to facilitate members of corporate teams, handling travel arrangement on behalf of entire groups of people, we built our website with a thought for their specific needs such as group booking, online tracking of multiple applications and detailed purchase reports.
If you are a corporate visa organizer we highly recommend getting regitered to make use of those features.
Get started for FREE
Our Specialists will immediately assess your case and come up with the options for your trip.
You are in Good Hands.
We organize more than 60k visas every year
Thanks again Daisy! Make sure you let your Manager know that you have a very happy customer here and that you were a wonderful help! Thank you and take care. Greta Sian Robinson
Hi Damien, Yes I reached safely and have been working ever since, finally got online after purchasing my own laptop, I want to thank you and the team for a job well done. Thank you so much, everything is awesome, extremely sorry about late reply. Once again Thank You so much
Amanda/Debbie Just got a phone call from my immigration case officer letting me know that the 457 visa has been granted. Thanks for all your help in this and will be back to visa first in the future when applying for residency. Regards Kevin O Connell
Hi Debbie, Daniel and I would like to thank you and your assessment team for all your hard work and constant contact with us. Your a great company for dealing with all my queries, emails and many calls! We really appreciate what you have done for Daniel. Kind Regards and Cheers Emma and Daniel
Approved RSMS visa - Hey George, Just a quick email to say thanks very much for all your help and work over the last year its much appreciated. We got there in the end. Thanking you again
Hi Daisy, Thank you for all the help with my application! I have spoken recently with a few people who have applied directly through immigration and are having a lot of trouble contacting them, etc. I'm so glad I used visafirst and would recommend you guys to anyone wanting to apply for a visa! Thanks again
Visafirst have a complete range of services to help people get sorted for their trip. See if you will need any of the below.
Tourist Voucher/ Business Invitation Letter / Russia
To get a Russian visa you are required to have a tourist voucher or a business invitation letter. Visa First is authorised to invite foreigners to Russia and can prepare the required document for you....
First things first - Let's get your visa
Submitting your web registration takes not more than a minute but the time we will save you may prove invaluable for your travel arrangements. Fill in your details and one of our representatives will contact you with all the information you need.Book Online