Visa First Process Saudi Arabia Business/ Family Visitor Visas
Nationals of all countries need a visa to visit Saudi Arabia except for nationals of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.
What's the visa validity?
The duration of your stay in Saudi Arabia is on the discretion of the Saudi Chamber of Commerce. It usually does not exceed 3 months. Contact us for more detailed information on how you can get a visa valid for longer.
How long does it take to get a Saudi visa?
The processing time once all relevant documents and application forms are with the embassy is 5 days.
If you wish to visit the country for business purposes, you will need an invitation letter from a Saudi-based company, approved by the Chamber of Commerce in Saudi Arabia. Visa First can organise an invitation letter for you.
All Applicants Must Provide
- Completed application form.
- Two passport-sized photographs (white background).
- Original Passports must have two blank pages facing each other and must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
- Copy of passport’s page details.
- Confirmation of return flight ticket.
- Pre-paid, self addressed, special delivery envelope.
Additional Documents Required
Family Visit Visa
- Letter of invitation from the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs which can be obtained by the host relative in Saudi.
- Copy of the host’s Saudi residency permits (IQAMAH).
- Copy of the applicant’s Marriage Certificate, attested by The Department of Foreign Affairs, Dublin, Ireland. Copies of the Birth Certificates (also attested) of any accompanying children are also required.
- Letter of invitation from the Saudi Ministry
- Status letter from the employer in Ireland, the job title should be the same as the invitation letter (Signed and stamped).
- Copy of your work card should be the same job title in the employer letter (ID Badge).
Work Visit Visa
- Authorization from the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs, obtained by the sponsoring person/company in Saudi Arabia.
- Written confirmation of at least two years work experience from an employer in Ireland, (Signed and stamped).
- Copy of the employment contract (between Irish company and Saudi company) and a copy of the applicant’s most recent academic certificate* attested by the Department of Foreign Affairs, Dublin, Ireland.
- Authorization should be Block visa from the Saudi Ministry of Labour, obtained by the sponsor in Saudi Arabia.
- Medical report form, as provided online, should be typed written, must be stamped and signed by the physician and attested by the Department of Foreign Affairs in Ireland.
- Copy of the employment contract and a copy of the applicant’s most recent academic certificate*.
- Read more about the employment permit.
*The degree certificate applies for doctors, nurses and teachers, and should be stamped by both, the Department of Foreign Affairs and the Saudi Cultural Bureau.
Address: 630 Cheswick High Road, London, U.K, W4 5RY
Are you a corporate visa organizer?
Our Website has been build with a thought for your specific needs such as group booking, online tracking of multiple applications and detailed purchase reports.
Our 1-2-3 Process
Secure Online Registration
Application with the Embassy
Log in to you account and monitor the progress of your application.
Get Your Visa by Mail
Get ready to travel with the time we saved you on application and Embassy procedures.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to send my original passport?
What are the rights granted by the Saudi Arabian Business Visa?
Can I get an ordinary holiday visa for Saudi Arabia?
Do I need a business visa for Saudi Arabia?
How long is the business visa valid for?
How long does it take to organise the visa?
How long do I have to activate the visa once it is granted?
What type of entry does the business visa provide?
I got my Saudi employment/work visa the question I would like to raise is about the information written on my visa "duration of stay 90 days" is this the same as validity of the visa. I am wondering since what I understand my visa is employment. I know that it should have validity for 90 days meaning I should leave my country within the ninety days period from the issuance. I am confused with the additional information written on the visa " duration of stay 90 days" what does it mean?
Group Bookings for Saudi Arabia Business Visa
In order to facilitate members of corporate teams, handling travel arrangement on behalf of entire groups of people, we built our website with a thought for their specific needs such as group booking, online tracking of multiple applications and detailed purchase reports.
If you are a corporate visa organizer we highly recommend getting regitered to make use of those features.
Get started for FREE
Our Specialists will immediately assess your case and come up with the options for your trip.
You are in Good Hands.
We organize more than 60k visas every year
This just made my day! My week! MY YEAR! Thank You so much for getting back to me. You have all been great and appreciate all the hard work you have done to help me get this Visa. Thank You again
Hi Liz, Hope you are feeling better, thanks for your e-mail it was a great surprize I was delighted to hear that I have been granted my visa and that I can stay in Oz with my boyfriend Dwayne. We are going into our summer at the moment and the weather is great, I hear ye have a lot of flooding at home peoples houses destroyed and others living in fear of flooding. I hope you do not live near any of the flooding.
Hi Maria, How are you? I never got a chance to say thank you for all the work you did for me in getting my residency. I'd be delighted to recommend you to anybody looking to get their residency.
Dear Sarah, I would like to thank you for your e-mail and your colleagues for providing me with professional and friendly visa service during the last nine months, especially because my situation was not a simple deal: non-EU citizen, differences in name transliteration. And I look forward to use your service again, if I decide to travel abroad in the future.
Hi Damien, Yes I reached safely and have been working ever since, finally got online after purchasing my own laptop, I want to thank you and the team for a job well done. Thank you so much, everything is awesome, extremely sorry about late reply. Once again Thank You so much
Dear Management, I would like to take this opportunity to commend the service we have received during our Skilled Visa process with Visa First, but particularly on the hand delivered service by Amanda Carter. She has been nothing but helpful, informative, responsive and professional. In all our dealings with her she has always taken the time to answer our questions and queries fully and promptly. She has a very friendly and positive attitude making the whole process a positive experience. I think employees and people like her deserve a thank you and more importantly recognition. Hard work, thoroughness and ability are part and parcel of her way of dealing with her clients. Thank you, Laura Magan
Visafirst have a complete range of services to help people get sorted for their trip. See if you will need any of the below.
Tourist Voucher/ Invitation Letter for Saudi Arabia / Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia visits are allowed for the purpose of business or family meetings. In this case, the invitation letter acts as a testimony of your intentions, whether it is business, a government visit, work or employment visits....
First things first - Let's get your visa
Submitting your web registration takes not more than a minute but the time we will save you may prove invaluable for your travel arrangements. Fill in your details and one of our representatives will contact you with all the information you need.Book Online