Visa First Process Saudi Arabia Business/ Family Visitor Visas
Nationals of all countries need a visa to visit Saudi Arabia except for nationals of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.
What's the visa validity?
The duration of your stay in Saudi Arabia is on the discretion of the Saudi Chamber of Commerce. It usually does not exceed 3 months. Contact us for more detailed information on how you can get a visa valid for longer.
How long does it take to get a Saudi visa?
The processing time once all relevant documents and application forms are with the embassy is 5 days.
If you wish to visit the country for business purposes, you will need an invitation letter from a Saudi-based company, approved by the Chamber of Commerce in Saudi Arabia.
All Applicants Must Provide
- Completed application form.
- Two passport-sized photographs (white background).
- Original Passports must have two blank pages facing each other and must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
- Copy of passport’s page details.
- Confirmation of return flight ticket.
- Pre-paid, self addressed, special delivery envelope.
Additional Documents Required
Family Visit Visa
- Letter of invitation from the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs which can be obtained by the host relative in Saudi.
- Copy of the host’s Saudi residency permits (IQAMAH).
- Copy of the applicant’s Marriage Certificate, attested by The Department of Foreign Affairs, Dublin, Ireland. Copies of the Birth Certificates (also attested) of any accompanying children are also required.
- Letter of invitation from the Saudi Ministry
- Status letter from the employer in Ireland, the job title should be the same as the invitation letter (Signed and stamped).
- Copy of your work card should be the same job title in the employer letter (ID Badge).
Work Visit Visa
- Authorization from the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs, obtained by the sponsoring person/company in Saudi Arabia.
- Written confirmation of at least two years work experience from an employer in Ireland, (Signed and stamped).
- Copy of the employment contract (between Irish company and Saudi company) and a copy of the applicant’s most recent academic certificate* attested by the Department of Foreign Affairs, Dublin, Ireland.
- Authorization should be Block visa from the Saudi Ministry of Labour, obtained by the sponsor in Saudi Arabia.
- Medical report form, as provided online, should be typed written, must be stamped and signed by the physician and attested by the Department of Foreign Affairs in Ireland.
- Copy of the employment contract and a copy of the applicant’s most recent academic certificate*.
- Read more about the employment permit.
*The degree certificate applies for doctors, nurses and teachers, and should be stamped by both, the Department of Foreign Affairs and the Saudi Cultural Bureau.
Address: 630 Cheswick High Road, London, U.K, W4 5RY
Are you a corporate visa organizer?
Our Website has been build with a thought for your specific needs such as group booking, online tracking of multiple applications and detailed purchase reports.
Our 1-2-3 Process
Secure Online Registration
Application with the Embassy
Log in to you account and monitor the progress of your application.
Get Your Visa by Mail
Get ready to travel with the time we saved you on application and Embassy procedures.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to send my original passport?
What are the rights granted by the Saudi Arabian Business Visa?
Can I get an ordinary holiday visa for Saudi Arabia?
Do I need a business visa for Saudi Arabia?
How long is the business visa valid for?
How long does it take to organise the visa?
How long do I have to activate the visa once it is granted?
What type of entry does the business visa provide?
I got my Saudi employment/work visa the question I would like to raise is about the information written on my visa "duration of stay 90 days" is this the same as validity of the visa. I am wondering since what I understand my visa is employment. I know that it should have validity for 90 days meaning I should leave my country within the ninety days period from the issuance. I am confused with the additional information written on the visa " duration of stay 90 days" what does it mean?
Group Bookings for Saudi Arabia Business Visa
In order to facilitate members of corporate teams, handling travel arrangement on behalf of entire groups of people, we built our website with a thought for their specific needs such as group booking, online tracking of multiple applications and detailed purchase reports.
If you are a corporate visa organizer we highly recommend getting regitered to make use of those features.
Get started for FREE
Our Specialists will immediately assess your case and come up with the options for your trip.
You are in Good Hands.
We organize more than 60k visas every year
Hi Ross, Thank you for the wonderful news! I was thinking that this could be taking a little bit longer time. It will be no problem with the entry, I am returning at the end of July. Thank you for the great work, and I look forward to future collaboration with VISAFIRST.
Hi Declan, Got word on visa. Passport being renewed as we speak. May I say you have been great. Edward and Damien have been outstanding! Thank you for everything and we will now start the ball rolling on residency.
Hi David, Thanks so much for the information you've sent but I've decided to get my visa through a program i'm already logged into via my travel agent. I'm really impressed with the service so I'll happily recommend visafirst.com to any of my friends that need one. Regards, Jess
Hi Antonia, I just want to take a moment to thank you for all the help you've given me and Mary, we received our visas today. I was expecting to wait another 2 weeks, but after 1 week we've received them. You've been very helpful throughout this whole process, I will definitely be recommending you to whoever I might meet that needs a visa. Thanks again Neil and Mary
Damien Dean has helped me to get my independent skilled visa granted (Australian) just within 3 months. He wasn't just very knowledgeable, he was supportive, helpful and very kind. He was always available to explain the different step of the process and to answer my queries. He is a fantastic person, whose professionalism is highly appreciated.
I have found Visa First to be one of the easiest companies I've ever dealt with. The whole process has been great and the staff have been exceptional in dealing with any queries I have had in no time at all. I would definitely recommend them.
First things first - Let's get your visa
Submitting your web registration takes not more than a minute but the time we will save you may prove invaluable for your travel arrangements. Fill in your details and one of our representatives will contact you with all the information you need.Book Online