Visa First Process Saudi Arabia Business/ Family Visitor Visas
Nationals of all countries need a visa to visit Saudi Arabia except for nationals of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.
What's the visa validity?
The duration of your stay in Saudi Arabia is on the discretion of the Saudi Chamber of Commerce. It usually does not exceed 3 months. Contact us for more detailed information on how you can get a visa valid for longer.
How long does it take to get a Saudi visa?
The processing time once all relevant documents and application forms are with the embassy is 5 days.
If you wish to visit the country for business purposes, you will need an invitation letter from a Saudi-based company, approved by the Chamber of Commerce in Saudi Arabia.
All Applicants Must Provide
- Completed application form.
- Two passport-sized photographs (white background).
- Original Passports must have two blank pages facing each other and must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
- Copy of passport’s page details.
- Confirmation of return flight ticket.
- Pre-paid, self addressed, special delivery envelope.
Additional Documents Required
Family Visit Visa
- Letter of invitation from the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs which can be obtained by the host relative in Saudi.
- Copy of the host’s Saudi residency permits (IQAMAH).
- Copy of the applicant’s Marriage Certificate, attested by The Department of Foreign Affairs, Dublin, Ireland. Copies of the Birth Certificates (also attested) of any accompanying children are also required.
- Letter of invitation from the Saudi Ministry
- Status letter from the employer in Ireland, the job title should be the same as the invitation letter (Signed and stamped).
- Copy of your work card should be the same job title in the employer letter (ID Badge).
Work Visit Visa
- Authorization from the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs, obtained by the sponsoring person/company in Saudi Arabia.
- Written confirmation of at least two years work experience from an employer in Ireland, (Signed and stamped).
- Copy of the employment contract (between Irish company and Saudi company) and a copy of the applicant’s most recent academic certificate* attested by the Department of Foreign Affairs, Dublin, Ireland.
- Authorization should be Block visa from the Saudi Ministry of Labour, obtained by the sponsor in Saudi Arabia.
- Medical report form, as provided online, should be typed written, must be stamped and signed by the physician and attested by the Department of Foreign Affairs in Ireland.
- Copy of the employment contract and a copy of the applicant’s most recent academic certificate*.
- Read more about the employment permit.
*The degree certificate applies for doctors, nurses and teachers, and should be stamped by both, the Department of Foreign Affairs and the Saudi Cultural Bureau.
Address: 630 Cheswick High Road, London, U.K, W4 5RY
Are you a corporate visa organizer?
Our Website has been build with a thought for your specific needs such as group booking, online tracking of multiple applications and detailed purchase reports.
Our 1-2-3 Process
Secure Online Registration
Application with the Embassy
Log in to you account and monitor the progress of your application.
Get Your Visa by Mail
Get ready to travel with the time we saved you on application and Embassy procedures.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to send my original passport?
What are the rights granted by the Saudi Arabian Business Visa?
Can I get an ordinary holiday visa for Saudi Arabia?
Do I need a business visa for Saudi Arabia?
How long is the business visa valid for?
How long does it take to organise the visa?
How long do I have to activate the visa once it is granted?
What type of entry does the business visa provide?
I got my Saudi employment/work visa the question I would like to raise is about the information written on my visa "duration of stay 90 days" is this the same as validity of the visa. I am wondering since what I understand my visa is employment. I know that it should have validity for 90 days meaning I should leave my country within the ninety days period from the issuance. I am confused with the additional information written on the visa " duration of stay 90 days" what does it mean?
Group Bookings for Saudi Arabia Business Visa
In order to facilitate members of corporate teams, handling travel arrangement on behalf of entire groups of people, we built our website with a thought for their specific needs such as group booking, online tracking of multiple applications and detailed purchase reports.
If you are a corporate visa organizer we highly recommend getting regitered to make use of those features.
Get started for FREE
Our Specialists will immediately assess your case and come up with the options for your trip.
You are in Good Hands.
We organize more than 60k visas every year
Hi Debbie, Daniel and I would like to thank you and your assessment team for all your hard work and constant contact with us. Your a great company for dealing with all my queries, emails and many calls! We really appreciate what you have done for Daniel. Kind Regards and Cheers Emma and Daniel
Hi, And thank you very much for helping me, my family and especially my daughter Caroline. I’ll send her her VISA number to bring with her into Australia. I’m sure that she’ll have a fantastic time in your fabulous country. I can only hope that our officials will be as helpful to you if you’re ever planning to come here, as you’ve been to us. Kindly yours (Med vänlig hälsning)
This just made my day! My week! MY YEAR! Thank You so much for getting back to me. You have all been great and appreciate all the hard work you have done to help me get this Visa. Thank You again
Edwina, Perfect i will just stop in London. Cheers again for all the help and I must comment you and your staff especially Ana as i am 100% sure without her chasing me for information and ""original letters"" I would not have recieved my visa today (and i doubt if ever). Cheers again for all the help and if you are speeking to Ana thank her from me. Paudy
I couldn't fault Visa First they looked after all aspects of my Visa and made what I thought would have been a lot of organising seem as easy as going for a walk. They always rang back if I had a question and they were attentive to all my queries, keep up the good work. I would recommend Visa First services to anybody.
I had applied for my Irish Green Card through you guys and finally I got the permit from India. There were a few hassles with the Irish Embassy in India where they kept asking for my P60, Bank statements, etc. but Brian, my manager intervened and got it sorted through visafirst.com. Many thanks to you both for taking my application and processing it.
First things first - Let's get your visa
Submitting your web registration takes not more than a minute but the time we will save you may prove invaluable for your travel arrangements. Fill in your details and one of our representatives will contact you with all the information you need.Book Online