UK Visas

Get your visa for United Kingdom with Visa First

If you’re moving to United Kingdom permanently, or if you just want to go on a working holiday, Visa First can organise your visa, as well as help set you up with a bank account for when you arrive.

Top Visas

UK Ancestry Visa

The UK Ancestry Visa gives Commonwealth nationals with a grandparent born in the UK, Channel Islands or the Isle of Man an initial visa to work and live in the UK for up to 5 years, after which an application can be made for permanent residency.

UK Intracompany Transfer - Tier 2 Visa

UK Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer Visa) - This category is for employees of multinational companies who are being transferred by their overseas employer to a UK branch of the organization, either on a long-term basis or for frequent short visits.

UK Prospective Marriage Visa

The UK Prospective Marriage Visa allows the partner of a UK citizen or a permanent resident to migrate to the UK in order to marry in the next 6 months. There is also an option for de-facto partners and spouses.

UK Residence Card

For individual who is from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and is a family member (spouse, civil partner, child or grandchild under 21 or dependent, dependent parent or grandparent) of an EEA national who is a permanent resident in the UK.

UK Skilled Migration - Tier 1 Visa

The UK Tier-1 Visa has replaced the previous UK Highly Skilled Migration Programme (HSMP). The new visa works on the same points-based system as the HSMP and allows highly skilled workers to migrate to the UK for work or self-employment opportunities.

UK Skilled Migration Visa

The UK Work Permit scheme is a term used for an immigration category that includes a number of employment visas for non-EEA citizens.

UK Sole Representative Visa

If you are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland you can come to the UK as a sole sole representative of an overseas company planning to set up a UK branch or a wholly owned subsidiary for an overseas parent company.

UK Sponsored Skilled Worker - Tier 2 Visa

You will be allowed to remain in the UK for a maximum period of three years and one month. You can re-apply and be granted a visa for further 3 years. During this time, you will be allowed to work full time for your sponsor.

UK Student Visa

The UK student visa (tier 4 study visa) allows you to study and work once you are studying for at least 6 months and are offered a place in a UK educational institute. The UK is recognized as having some of the world's best colleges and universities.

UK Tourist Visa

Come to the UK on a holiday or visit family and friends.

UK Working Holiday Maker Visa

The UK Working Holiday Visa allows young people aged 18 to 30 (inclusive) to travel and take up casual employment for up to 2 years in the UK.

UK Youth Mobility Scheme - Tier 5 Visa

The UK Working Holiday Visa allows young people aged 18 to 30 (inclusive) to travel and take up casual employment for up to 2 years in the UK.

Other Visas

UK Business Visa

UK Citizenship

UK Entertainer Visitor Visa

UK Family Permit Visa

UK Indefinite Leave To Remain