Visti per gli USA

Get your visa for USA with Visa First

If you’re moving to USA permanently, or if you just want to go on a working holiday, Visa First can organise your visa, as well as help set you up with a bank account for when you arrive.

Top Visas

Visto per visitatori USA B1

The B1/ B2 is a visitor visa which will allow you to go to the US specifically for the purpose of your travel – holiday, business or medial treatment. You will have to be able to support yourself during your stay in the US.

USA E-1 Treaty Traders Visa

Treaty Trader (E-1) visa is for a national of a country with which the United States (U.S.) maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation who is coming to the U.S. to carry on substantial trade.

Visa Investimenti E2 per gli USA

The E-2 investor visa is for a national of a country with which the United States (U.S.) maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation who is coming to the U.S. to carry on substantial trade, including trade in services or technology, or to develop and direct the operations of an enterprise in which the national has invested, or is in the process of investing a substantial amount of capital.

Visto E-3 per gli USA

The E-3 visa is a visa for Australian nationals to work in specialty occupations in the U.S. It has many advantages over the other types of working visas, including the ability for spouses of E-3 visa recipients to apply for work authorization.

USA Eb-5 Immigrant Investor Visa

The USA EB 5 visa provides a method of obtaining a permanent residency for foreign nationals who would like to invest funds in the United States.

Visto USA F-1 (studenti accademici)

The United States welcomes foreign students to American language schools, high schools, universities and other institutions of higher education. Thousands of learning institutions are approved to accept foreign students as full time students. It is possible to change schools and universities while being on an F-1 Visa without leaving the country.

Visto H-1b per gli USA

The H-1B Visa is the official and primary US working visa / permit available to people from all over the world. The H-1B visa program allows an employer to sponsor a foreign worker in the U.S. in a specialty occupation.

Visto H-2b per gli USA

The H-2B visa is a great way for people who want to enter into the U.S. temporarily and engage in non-agricultural employment which is seasonal, intermittent, a peak load need, or a one-time occurrence. Spouses and unmarried children under 21 years can enter the U.S. with the H-2B visa holder but they are do not have work rights in the U.S.

Visto trasferimenti intra-aziendali L-1 per gli USA

The US L1 Visa in a non-immigrant visa which enables companies with operations both in the US and abroad to transfer certain specialised employees into the US to manage an organisation or major function/division of the company for up to seven years.

Visto USA K-3 per il coniuge

Spouse K-3 visa allows spouses of U.S. citizens to enter the U.S. in a nonimmigrant visa category while they wait until they are able to apply for lawful permanent residence status.

Other Visas

Visto USA per intrattenitore (O/P)

Visto Esta pergli USA

Visto Green Card per gli USA

Visto I Membri dei Media per gli USA

Visto M-1 (studenti non accademici) per gli USA

Visto Equipaggio Marino C-1/D per gli USA