Australia Visas

Visa First is your reliable choice if you are looking to acquire an Australian visa. Working as an independent company for over a decade, our high Australian visa application success rate relates to the huge experience our migration agents have. Visa First will apply for your visa for Australia thus save you time, effort, and boost your chances of your visa being granted successfully. Select the visa type you need and see the requirements for your Australia visa application to be accepted. Click here to apply for an Australian visa now!

Your Australian Visa is Almost Granted

Our experienced representatives and migration agents form the ideal team to secure your visa for Australia. Our team will review and prepare your application, and advise on additional information and documents required - over the phone or online. Whether you are travelling for the purpose of tourism, for a working holiday, or seeking a new life as a permanent migrant – Australia has a visa policy that allows you to fulfill your dreams. We have a lot of experience dealing with the Australian Department of Immigration, related Australian government bodies and authorized third party organisations who are involved with your visa application. We know the pathways for successful processing of your visa application.

Working Holiday

Australia Work & Holiday (462) Visa

The Australian Work and Holiday Visa (Subclass 462) allows US citizens aged between 18 and 30 to travel and take up casual work in Australia for up to 12 months.

Apply now

Australia Work & Holiday 2nd (462) Visa

The Australian Work and Holiday 2nd Visa (Subclass 462) allows applicants aged between 18 and 30 to travel and work in Australia for up to 12 months.

Apply now

Australia Working Holiday Maker - 1st (417) Visa

The Australian Working Holiday Visa (subclass 417) allows young people between the ages of 18 and 30 to have an extended holiday supplemented by casual employment for up to 12 months in Australia.

Apply now

Australia Working Holiday Maker - 2nd (417) Visa

The Second Year Australian Working Holiday Visa is available to people who have already worked in Australia on a first year Working Holiday Visa as a seasonal or construction worker.

Apply now

Australia Electronic Travel Authority (Subclass 601 - Former 976)

The Australian ETA holiday visa is a multiple entry visa which entitles you to stay up to 3 months on each visit within the 12 months from when your visa is granted.

Apply now

Australia Evisitor (651) Visa

To visit Australia for short-term business activities such as conferences or negotiations you will need an Australian Business Visa (Australia Business ETA Visa) which is valid for up to 3 months.

Apply now

Australia Maritime Crew (988) Visa

The Australian Maritime Crew Visa allows the foreign crew holder on non-military ship to enter Australia by sea. The holder could be also partner or dependent child of a crew member.

Apply now

Australia Tourist Extension (676) Visa

You can visit Australia as a tourist or to visit relatives. You can stay up to 12 months but you are not allowed to work. The visa holder can have single or multiple entries.

Apply now

Australia Visitor (600) Visa

The 12-Month Australia Tourist Visa is a long-stay visa available to people going to Australia for a holiday or to visit family and friends.

Apply now

Australia Business Short Stay (456) Visa

The Australian Business Short Stay visa (sub 456) allows business people to make a short business visit to Australia for up to three (3) months during your visa validity period. Business activities may include a conference, negotiation or exploratory business visit. Work is generally not allowed, however, you may be allowed to engage in limited work if for example it is highly specialised and non-ongoing (generally less than six (6) weeks). You must not undertake work that can be done by an Australian citizen or permanent resident.

Apply now
Work Visas and Permits

Australia Intra-Company Transfer (457) Visa

The Intra-Company Transfer Employment Permit facilitates the transfer of non-EEA nationals who are senior and key personnel or trainees from the overseas branch of a multinational corporation to its Irish branch.

Apply now

Australia Temporary Activity (Subclass 408) Visa

The Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408) is for people who want to go to Australia to work on a temporary basis as entertainers, cultural event participants, researchers, religious workers, Sports persons, domestic workers.

Apply now

Australia Temporary Graduate (485) Visa

It allows recently graduated students from an Australian educational institution to stay temporary in Australia. The holders must meet certain criteria as well as to have an occupation listed on the SOL.

Apply now

Australia Temporary Work (International Relations) (403) Visa

The visa is for people who visit Australia for special events like government matters or teaching foreign language as well as a personnel with special statutory privileges immunities such as diplomatic ones.

Apply now

Australia Student (500) Visa

The Student visa subclass (500) allows the holder to stay and study in Australia in a recognized university.

Apply now

Australia Training (407) Visa

The training visa is for people who visit Australia in order to undertake a training or professional development programme.

Apply now
Migrant visas and Citizenship

Australia Protection (866) Visa

The Austrlian Protection visa allows the holder to live and work as a permanent resident. It is granted to refugees or to applicants who meet a certain criteria in Migration Act 1958.

Apply now

Australia Resident Return (155) Visa

This visa is for current or ex Australian residents. It allows residents to travel abroad and return if their visa has expired because of long absence.

Apply now

Australia Skilled Migration Independent (175) Visa

The Skilled Migration Independent (175) visa is for applicants with good English level and occupation which is on the (SOL). The person should be under 50 years of age.

Apply now

Australia Skilled Regional Permanent (887) Visa

It is visa allowing to live and work in Australia. It is granted to people who already have proven track record of more than 12 months of work or self-employment in Australia.

Apply now

Australia State Skilled Regional Sponsored (475) Visa

This visa allows people to live and work in a specified region for up to 3 years after they have lived in a specified region for at least 2 years. You need also to have at least 1 year full time work in such region.

Apply now
Partner/Spouse and Family

Australia Child (Permanent) (101) Visa

The Australian Child Migration visa is a permanent residency visa that allows a child born to Australian citizens or permanent residents to remain in Australian indefinitely.

Apply now

Australia Contributory Parent (143) Visa

This visa is granted to applicants who have a child citizen or permanent resident of Australia. The visa allows the parent to live permanently in Australia.

Apply now

Australia Business Innovation And Investment (Permanent) (888) Visa

This visa is available for applicants who own a business or have an investment activity in Australia. The applicant needs to have state or government agency nomination to be approved.

Apply now