Canada Visas

Get your visa for Canada with Visa First

If you're moving to Canada permanently or if you just want to go on a working holiday, Visa First can organise your visa, no matter what the purpose of your visit is. We can help you with a wide range of visas and services from Canadian tourist visa to Canadian work permit, other immigration matters and document services. Our experienced team will increase the chances of your visa application to be successfully approved, while providing you with a hassle free service.

Please choose the purpose of your trip below and find the needed visa or contact us for advice.

Working Holiday

Canada Working Holiday Visa

The WHP provides opportunities for young Irish and United Kingdom residents to enjoy extended holidays in Canada and permits them to work for up to 12 months.

Apply now

Canada Electronic Travel Authorization (Eta) Visa

The Canada Electronic Travel Authorization (Eta) Visa allows the holder to visit Canada for up to 6 months. It is valid for 5 years or until the passport expires whichever comes first.

Apply now

Canada Tourist Visa

Anyone travelling to Canada by air for a short holiday will need an ETA visa. Read more about the conditions of the visa, processing time, cost and apply with Visa First.

Apply now
Work Visas and Permits

Canada International Co-Op Catergory Internship V

The International Co-op (Internship) category is designed for Irish citizens who are registered students at a post-secondary institution and who intend to complete a work placement or internship in Canada (maximum 12 months) to fulfill part of their academic curriculum.

Apply now

Canada Intra-Company Transfer Permit

It allows the transfer of employees from foreign based companies to the subsidiary or branch of the company in Canada. It is created to facilitate the transfer of skilled professionals and high level employees to help Canadian companies.

Apply now

Canada Work Permit

The Canadian Work Permit allows an overseas national to live and work in Canada. It is a temporary resident visa. To apply for a work permit you must have a job offer from a Canadian employer in your skill area.

Apply now

Canada Young Professionals Visa

The Young Professionals category is designed for Irish citizens, particularly graduates of post-secondary educational institutions in Ireland, who wish to further their careers by gaining work experience under a pre-arranged contract of employment in Canada (maximum 24 months).

Apply now

Canada Study Permit

If you wish to study in Canada for more than 6 months you will need Canadian Student Visa. There are more than 150,000 international students who go to Canada every year to study.

Apply now
Migrant visas and Citizenship

Canada Experience Class Programme

The Canadian Experience Class visa is a resident visa, which allows overseas workers to live and work in Canada permanently. This visa will be suitable for you, if you have been working full time in Canada for minimum 12 months in the last 3 years in a skilled occupation.

Apply now

Canada Federal Skilled Worker Visa

The Canadian Federal Skilled programme enables skilled migrants to live and work in Canada as permanent residents. Eligibility for this Canadian visa is based on a points system which includes your age, education, work experience, language and adaptability.

Apply now

Canada Provincial Nominee Program Visa

The Canadian Provincial Nominee Programme (PNP) is a permanent residency visa that is available to skilled and semi-skilled workers who will be able to meet the specific needs of the relevant province or territory in Canada.

Apply now

Canada Residency Card Renewal

You can renew your Permanent Residency if you are Permanent Resident and you your card expires soon, is lost, damaged.

Apply now
Partner/Spouse and Family

Canada Family Class Visa

A Canadian citizen or permanent resident may sponsor his or her souse/ common law/ conjugal partner or dependent children to go to Canada as permanent residents. In order to apply for this visa as a spouse you need to be legally married to your partner. If you are not married but you are in a relationship with your partner for at least a year, you can also apply for the visa as a common law or conjugal partner.

Apply now

Canada Parent And Grandparent Super Visa

If you are a parent or a grandparent of Canadian citizen or a permanent resident you have an option for visiting Canada and staying with your family for up to 24 months on each visit. You may be eligible to apply for the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa.

Apply now

Canada Business Immigration Program

The Investor visa seeks experienced business people to invest C$800,000 into Canada's economy and become permanent residents.

Apply now