Two Australian Working Holiday Visas With Dual Nationality?

The Australian Working Holiday Visa is a temporary visa which is ideally suited for people 18-30 years old (or 35 for some countries) who want to work and travel in Australia for 12 months.

This visa is very popular among your travellers and is an opportunity to see Australia and its incredible lifestyle while allowing you to work and study.

Can you apply for a second Australian Working Holiday Visa if you have dual nationality?

The answer to this question is no, you cannot. The only way of getting a second-year Australian working holiday visa is to meet the conditions of getting one (harvesting/construction work for 3 months in specified regions).

Read Also:
Why You Should Start Planning Your 2021 Australian Working Holiday Now

What are the Working Holiday Visa Requirements?

Here are the basic criteria to be granted the Australia Working Holiday Visa:

  • Age: The Australian Working Holiday Visa is for you if you are between 18-30 years old (or if you are Canadian, French or Irish citizen, 18-35 years old)
  • Nationality: You must hold a passport valid for at least 6 months from an eligible county
  • Dependents are not eligible: You cannot take your dependent children with you to Australia on this visa
  • Health: You should meet the Australian Health Requirements and it’s recommended that you have insurance that covers your stay in Australia. You can obtain this in the country you are coming from or in Australia
  • Proof of sufficient funds: You must have evidence that you can support yourself (generally $5,000)
  • Be outside Australia: You should be out of Australia when you apply for the visa for the first time.

Who can help with the visa application process?

Let’s face it. Applying for a visa is not exactly child’s play.

When it comes to this process, simple mistakes can cause rejection of your application. What a total nightmare!

Getting your visa application prepared by a visa agent like Visa First increases significantly your chances of getting a visa successfully.

We will take the stress off your shoulders, save the time waiting in front of the embassy, and deal with the perplexing paperwork. You will have a dedicated account manager who will answer all your queries.

Apply for your Australian Working Holiday Visa Today

You May Also Like:
20 Things I Wish Someone Told me Before Moving to Australia


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *