Visafirst Parent Company Taxback Group Was Named One of the Best Workplaces for 2017
The annual award Great Place to Work Awards 2017 was held in Clayton Hotel, Dublin. The awards are given to companies with great culture and work ethic. It is important to be mentioned that 70% of the score is generated by the feedback provided from the employees of the nominated companies. The results are summed in the Trust Index Employee Survey. The other 30% of the score are generated by a thorough research made by Great Place to Work of a company-wide Culture Audit.
For second consecutive year The Taxback Group is awarded one of Ireland’s Best Workplaces for 2017.
Group HR Director, Stephen Hickey said: “We are delighted to have retained this recognition for another year thanks to the Great Place to Work Team and the increased work from all involved throughout the process. While our new Health & Wellbeing Program, new Employee Recognition Program and increased CSR efforts all added to our internal atmosphere, it is the staff who really provide that special ingredient to make this a truly Great Place To Work!”
The Great Place to Work organisation is researching and auditing companies in 45 countries globally. The institute is researching and nominating the companies in the following areas – inspiring, hiring, caring, speaking, listening and others.