Turkey eVisa Application Guide
Planning a summer getaway?
Turkey is a perfect destination for a relaxed holiday in the sun.
The stunning beaches and beautiful landscapes are just some of the things that attract millions of tourists to Turkey every year.
If you’re planning on visiting Turkey on holiday, you may need to apply for the Turkish eVisa.
This visa allows you to travel to Turkey for tourism purposes or to visit family or friends!
If the thoughts of visa paperwork are making you put off a holiday in Turkey… fear not!
To make life easier for you, we have put together this guide to the Turkey eVisa and the application process.
So…let’s get started!
What is the Turkey eVisa?
This is an electronic travel authorization that allows the holder to travel to Turkey and remain there for a certain period of time.
The visa is valid for 180 days and you can remain in Turkey for up to 90 days within the validity period.
It is multiple or single-entry, so these 90 days can be consecutive or split into separate trips.
The great news is, this visa can be secured quickly online, and that saves lots of time waiting in line at the embassy.
While the visa is suitable for trips to Turkey for tourism purposes, it can also be secured by those travelling to Turkey for a short business trip.
How To Plan A Trip Abroad: Top 15 Travel Tips
Who is eligible for the Turkey eVisa?
In order to be eligible for the Turkey eVisa, you must meet the following requirements:
- You hold a valid passport from an eligible country
- You have proof of sufficient funds
- You have proof of your return flight or flight to another destination
- You have proof of your hotel reservation
- Your stay is for up to 90 days in total after the entry date
- You comply with visa conditions
What countries are eligible for the Turkey eVisa?
The following is a list of countries whose citizens may be eligible for the Turkey eVisa:
How much does the Turkey eVisa cost?
The Turkey eVisa can be secured from €110 with Visa First.
However, the price depends on your own personal circumstances.
What are the documents required for the Turkey eVisa?
If you are applying for the Turkey eVisa, you must submit some documents in order for your application to be approved. The documents required include:
- A completed application form
- A copy of your passport which is valid for at least six months after the expiry date of the requested visa
- You may also be required to submit a supporting document depending on your nationality
You may be allowed to travel to Turkey with an ID card instead of your passport. However, this depends on your country of origin.
5 Mistakes To Avoid When Applying For A Visa
How long does it take to process the Turkish eVisa?
Once you apply for the Turkey eVisa, normally it can take three days from the day you apply for it for the visa to be processed.
However, it is important to keep in mind that sometimes it can take longer to process it for a number of possible reasons.
We recommend that you apply for your visa as soon as you are aware of your departure date to ensure that it is secured as soon as possible.
Are there Covid-19 restrictions in Turkey?
Turkey eVisas are currently being processed, however, travellers must be aware of the Covid-19 situation in Turkey.
Depending on your country of origin, you may be required to provide some of the following when you arrive:
- A negative PCR test- taken no more than 72 hours before your arrival in Turkey
- A vaccination certificate
- Proof that you have recovered from Covid-19 in the previous six months
You may also be required to quarantine for a period of 14 days, again this depends on your country of origin.
How to apply for this visa?
Simple! Apply with Visa First!
We are the world’s leading provider of visa and immigration services.
With over 17 years experience of securing visas for our customers, our service is fast and convenient!
All you have to do is fill out the online application form on the Visa First website.
Once you do this, you must provide your payment information and any required documents.
When you have taken the above steps, your visa will be processed and hopefully approved.
By applying for your Turkey eVisa with Visa First, you will save yourself from a world of visa stress and hassle!
All you have to do is apply online and we will take care of the rest!
Say goodbye to long queues at the Turkish embassy, and say hello to Visa First.
- We organize over 9,000 visas every year
- We have over 17 years of experience securing visas for our customers
- Our qualified visa specialists will ensure your visa application is prepared accurately
- Your dedicated account manager will offer helpful solutions to any of your queries
Apply online with Visa First for your Turkey eVisa!