Thousands of people overpay tax while on a working holiday abroad. Are you one of them?

Don’t miss out! Collect your refund today

Working holiday visas provide tourists with an invaluable opportunity to travel the world, escape their comfort zone, experience new cultures, meet locals and make new friends. It’s also a fantastic way to earn some money and keep a vacation going for longer.

If you have ever embarked on a working holiday abroad, it’s safe to assume that one of the biggest challenges you faced was settling into your new location.

There’s so much to do – from finding accommodation and a job to simply learning how to get around.

It can take a lot of time to get used to a new city, culture and working environment. But one mistake that many working holiday makers commit is to not come to terms with the tax laws of their new country.

It’s true, tax seems like a boring subject and the last thing that most people would want to think about while they are enjoying the holiday of a lifetime. But, if you ignore the tax laws of your holiday destination, you could end up costing yourself a lot of money.

In fact, thousands of people who work abroad overpay tax without even realising it. And what’s more, they are completely unaware that they are entitled to a refund if they do overpay tax!

Start my Tax Refund Now

As tax laws differ from country to country, refunds can be due for a variety of reasons. Tax overpayments can occur due to government requirement, mandatory pension plans (superannuation in Australia) or simply an error from your employer.

And if you are sceptical about how much you might be overpaying, rest assured that it is definitely worth your while investigating your potential tax refund. For example, thousands of working holiday tourists in Australia have missed out on tax refunds worth as much as AU$2600 and higher.

That’s a lot of money! And, imagine what you could do with a refund of that size. What a perfect bonus to use while settling back in when you return home.

‘But how can I reclaim my tax? I find tax confusing and I’m not familiar with the tax law in my holiday destination.’

If the thoughts of pursuing your host country’s government for a tax refund is getting you in a tizzy, don’t worry. Help is on hand! is the global leader in international income tax refund services. For over 20 years, we’ve been working hard for our working holiday customers to help them to receive their tax rebate.

No matter where you go on your working holiday – Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada or the UK – our tax team are experts in international tax law. If you’re due a tax refund we can retrieve it for you!

We can answer any tax questions you have, help you file your tax return and organise your rebate for you. Not bad!  Let’s do this. I want a Tax Refund

Average Tax Refund from

Australian tax refund AU$2600
New Zealand tax refund NZ$550
Canadian tax refund CAN$904
USA tax refund $800
UK tax refund £963